Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Mydemoiselleshop

The apps dies the job, very well done and the bold's staff are friendly and helpful.
Thanks again Lauren

Plusjoy

Bold Multi Currency and Cashier together allowe me to display and check out with multi-currency, which is a huge help for the seller who really wants to build an international business. The support staff is extremely helpful. Lauren, who supported all my inquiries so far, was quick in response and explained things clearly. Very happy with the customer service and the app so far!

Allonebuy

Very good app.
Very convenient,
It inspires confidence in the client,
I am sure that I will increase my sales.
congratulations, great work
I recommend! Five stars!
Thank you.

Conquer Couture

Amazing. I've been looking for a currency conversion app for the longest time as I am a start up store on Shopify and have limited knowledge. Lauren helped me install the app and it works perfectly. She even helped me place the converter to where I wanted it to my store! Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Red7skiwear Ltd

We’ve just had the currency app installed for us by the Bold Team. Sean and Lauren have done a great job on getting the app up and runnng smoothly. They were really quick to install it and responsive to our request to move the drop down to the menu bar.

We’re yet to put our site live and really test the app, but so far so good :) Thanks Bold!

Aphrodite And Hebe

The app is poorly designed:
- The currency selector is at the bottom of the screen. What are you thinking?
- When installed, you'd need to request for code update - which in my case, they broke my store. The homepage stopped working due to error in one of their java script.

While I appreciate the support folks tried their best to help but it highlights the poor quality control.

Soon after they fixed the installation in a copy of the theme, multiple exchanges of emails back & forth and all you get was a standard response with link to the app page in Shopify... until I wrote my email with RED highlights all over!

My plan was getting this app installed & working before moving to their Checkouts app... not anymore.

I will uninstall this app and not getting their Checkouts app.

I was also thinking of getting BOLD's Product Discount app but having second thought now.

The Urban Fest Estore

This app is working great! The customer service is fast and very helpful. Special thanks to Lauren, who helped set it all up on my store. It looks great both on Desktop and Mobile. Two thumbs up BOLD!!!

My Baby In Style

The App Is awsome, the customer service is excellent, they respond to you almost right away. My big thanks especially to Brett and Lauren, they both been helping me out with the set up and everything. Over all it’s wonderful experience.

The Haggler

An excellent app with even better support staff. Installation was quick and painless and any queries or problems i had was dealt with until the problem was solved. Highly recommended.

www.the-haggler.com

Salejunction

Awesome app! Very helpful support team , they fixed all of my errors promptly. Highly recommend for anyone!