Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Mintapple

Awesome, hassle free app!

Shows currency accurately & you can also round up instead of showing an odd figure. For example, $23.44 becomes $23.99.

Brett was very helpful & also helped set this up on another store of ours!

Thecheapskatez

Got troubles with setting up the app and putting the currency picker in the right place. And I would like to make a shoutout to, Jevon, the customer support that's a rockstar on what he does. If I ever get issues again, I hope I can get him to help me out again. THANKS FOR THE GREAT APP!

Equilibria Streetwear

Tops in customer service, quick attention to problems, top app functions 5 STARS

She Is Rebel

Worked smooth and great for me. Lauren was very fast and supportive, fulfilled all my wishes. I placed the request for code, fulfilled what they asked in instructions, then they got back to me in the same day, installed the app.
I wanted to have the picker located on the top right, with no flag and the arrow behaving (to expand/collapse) the same way as my menu. All fulfilled literally within hours.
Thank you!

Peruvian Flake Clothing

Great app, fantastic customer service. The best currency converter on the app store!

Broadened Org

Makes all the difference in the world when expanding into International markets. Everyone of course wants to see things in the currency they are familiar with. They can relate to other values of other things to compare and contrast in their own mind. People do not like to buy things that are not displayed in the currency that they're most comfortable and familiar with.

Changgih Designs

Live chat assistant was so helpful!

Merkantfy

awesome!! its a perfect application and perfect personal attention!!

Aa Prints

I love it. Helped my website a lot. I was having trouble with the installation and the support team took over and did it perfectly. Thank you. Will recommend to everyone!!!

Kristin Schmucker

Works great. I simply added our most popular countries/currencies. It was that simple. I had one special request for the placement of the currency picker on our website and Brett and Lauren worked with my request quickly and effortlessly. Bold's customer service is the best around, which is why we use several of their apps.