Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Grease Monkey

Great app and great support from the guys at Bold. Thanks you !!

Outilsdecuisine

Absolutely perfect and free !
Support very fast and nice :-)
Thanks for all !

Missy Lush

Works so well and looks great with my theme, the support is also amazing

Grab Gym

Amazing help from their support and specialist team! Really, i know there's rants about certain failures but i wish to offer my own experience. The response was fast, the install was flawless, i literally just had to wait a day and it's done. The positioning was exactly where i would have wanted it. If you're afraid after seeing those one star negative reviews about how their theme got ruined blahblah, don't worry. They actually do make a backup of your theme before installing the app, if there's any problems, get their support again or just revert back to your original theme setting, no hassle! I recommend bold and their apps!

Abaeran Trading

Worst app experience I've ever had -- period -- from any developer. Extremely sloppy install by Bold Commerce screwed up my currency formatting settings which multiplied all product prices 100x. Adding fractional zeros to the prices. Discovered after trying to get the app to work after Bold said install was finished and working smooth.Screw up led to numerous email to Shopify support and Tier-2 support who confirmed that my theme is not compatible with Bold's app. Bold never metioned this but just wham-bang installed the app (and another app Product Bundle) then hyper spammed me with "We need a 5-star review!!!! and "Wanna free app for a lifetime app!!!!" etc ad nauseam email. Had to put my site in maintenance mode on and off for a week to finally fix their terrible mess. Useless app, sloppy coding, no debugging, and disjointed unorganized spammy "support" is the best review. Wouldn't use their apps if they were the last apps on earth.

Crateconnect Clothing

Works like a charm! Very good customer service! Going to check out more bold apps

Freeshipping Center

Bold Support team is very perfect.Everything is good.Thank you

Coolosh

Love the App. Do need help to install, but the team is great and were very helpful.

Dbiglobal

Bold Commerce is great. TheIr software plugins run very smoothly. If I do have any problems, theIr customer service responds quickly which in this day and age is rare. Multi-currency works well but has a slight bug that they are working on fixing. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Otherwise,a great product and a great company. Be Bold, or go home!

Bad Yogi Australia

I added this a couple of days ago. You do need their support to do some config - install (if you can't follow instructions like me!) and placement. BUT - they got onto it right away and it looks great! Testing works well. I am VERY happy with this app - and it's FREE!! Thank you! I wanted a simple convertor for my customers and this is it! Haven't given 5 stars for reliability yet because I am not live. Will report back if there are any problems.