Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Urban Baddie

Although the folks at Bold tried to help, it is way, way too much of a headache to get this app installed correctly. I don't have the time or patience at the moment. I am uninstalling for now. I may try it again later unless I just decide to buy a theme that includes a currency converter already installed.

Call Me Baby

SPENT ONE HOUR AND A HALF ADDING ALL MY CURRENCIES. Then the request to install doesn't work. Clicked the request over 30 times. Gotta find another app now. Very disappointing.

Miawestactive

Amazing currency changer! Even more important, the support is top notch. Brendin was very quick to respond & handle a few technical changes with ease.

Great Work,
Thanks!

Oak Company

After help from their support, altho a bit slow, it now works as intended. Will upgrade to 5 stars when the installation process is less buggy.

**OLD**Does not work on our new Brooklyn Themed store. It displays the wrong price. Basically, it divides the price by 100. I had to delete it since the support didn't get back to me in a weeks time.

Level02

Customer service is very poor, they got back to me in 2 weeks..by which time I had worked on my theme and store since, they then installed the code on an old theme which was useless. A week later I got another email. I tested the app on the old theme they installed it on and it didnt even work, abosolute joke, very unimpressed.

Zuberman

Asked for help more than 3 times and no answer.
The customer service said the app was installed but it doesn't work.
Manual installation too complicated so you have to ask for help and there is no reply from the customer service.
Almost 2 weeks have passed since I installed the app and still, no one applied my request.

Ciensales

Really good app, i would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Metroguy

Great app! Had some issues about placing the currency converter display in the proper area on my theme but BRENDIN was able to quickly fix it for me along with other questions about the app! Awesome guy!

Revolus Llc

More than excellent and this app deserve 10 Stars because 5Stars do not enough to represent its ratting. Those people are very professional in programming language. I hope that they plan to build a Multi-Vendor Marketplace like eBay and Amazon because I am ready to give them a try. Excellent Job, and keep it up.
AAAAA+++++++++

Modern Hip

Wow! First, it's FREE - that's 2 stars to begin with.

Next, I had one little issue on the install and they had someone on LIVE CHAT that walked me through fixing it, in real time, looking at my site and giving HELPFUL suggestions. That's another 2 stars.

And, it works. It just does what it's supposed to do. So, there's 3 more stars.

I might have broken the rating system on this one...