Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Mythic Crafts

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Very awkward to install, isnt going to convert currencies everywhere on your site. The dropdown selector for currency display was horribly broken. Didn't auto-select currency as I used a VPN to change country - despite that setting being turned on.

Use Coin instead - It's *far* better and converts every price on your website with very little installation requirement.

Flamingo Clay

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Very easy to apply.

My only suggestion would be able to change the size of the drop down box. Maybe its just much, I would like the options to be able to the adjust the size. I prefer is "smaller". Please don't be offended, that is just my opinion; giving the choice of different size.

Beautywide Shop

Location United Arab Emirates

Hello, I would like to thanks RON and BRENDIN for their help, they answer very quickly and they did everything I needed . Morevover, the application is very good I have absolutely nothing to say for now, I'm use it for 1 week. AND ITS FREE !!! What else? Really great job and thank you for sharing your application with us.

Kellys Powersports

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great App and easy to use. Required a few small tweaks and Bhumi from Bold Support was able to get everything working great in no time!

Glamoright

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fantastic App to convert Prices.
www.GlamoRight.Com

Classycookie

Location Belgium

The best currency app. The installed it in two days. Great job

Urban Baddie

Although the folks at Bold tried to help, it is way, way too much of a headache to get this app installed correctly. I don't have the time or patience at the moment. I am uninstalling for now. I may try it again later unless I just decide to buy a theme that includes a currency converter already installed.

Call Me Baby

Time spent using app About 1 hour

SPENT ONE HOUR AND A HALF ADDING ALL MY CURRENCIES. Then the request to install doesn't work. Clicked the request over 30 times. Gotta find another app now. Very disappointing.

Miawestactive

Amazing currency changer! Even more important, the support is top notch. Brendin was very quick to respond & handle a few technical changes with ease.

Great Work,
Thanks!

Oak Company

Location Sweden

After help from their support, altho a bit slow, it now works as intended. Will upgrade to 5 stars when the installation process is less buggy.

**OLD**Does not work on our new Brooklyn Themed store. It displays the wrong price. Basically, it divides the price by 100. I had to delete it since the support didn't get back to me in a weeks time.