Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Level02

Customer service is very poor, they got back to me in 2 weeks..by which time I had worked on my theme and store since, they then installed the code on an old theme which was useless. A week later I got another email. I tested the app on the old theme they installed it on and it didnt even work, abosolute joke, very unimpressed.

Zuberman

Asked for help more than 3 times and no answer.
The customer service said the app was installed but it doesn't work.
Manual installation too complicated so you have to ask for help and there is no reply from the customer service.
Almost 2 weeks have passed since I installed the app and still, no one applied my request.

Ciensales

Really good app, i would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Metroguy

Great app! Had some issues about placing the currency converter display in the proper area on my theme but BRENDIN was able to quickly fix it for me along with other questions about the app! Awesome guy!

Revolus Llc

More than excellent and this app deserve 10 Stars because 5Stars do not enough to represent its ratting. Those people are very professional in programming language. I hope that they plan to build a Multi-Vendor Marketplace like eBay and Amazon because I am ready to give them a try. Excellent Job, and keep it up.
AAAAA+++++++++

Modern Hip

Wow! First, it's FREE - that's 2 stars to begin with.

Next, I had one little issue on the install and they had someone on LIVE CHAT that walked me through fixing it, in real time, looking at my site and giving HELPFUL suggestions. That's another 2 stars.

And, it works. It just does what it's supposed to do. So, there's 3 more stars.

I might have broken the rating system on this one...

Nl Unew

Custom installation is not possible to order
Manual installation !!! - nice guide but too many traps

Fat Rich Wild

Multi-currency is incredibly important for conversion rates if you sell internationally. The fact this app is completely free is crazy! It's a must-download for all Shopify stores. Plus, the support is top-notch ;).

1 2 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 84 Next