Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Best in Show Pet Products

To be honest I just got this app into my store so I can't comment yet on how it works. However, if tech support is any indication, this is a winner.

Jonathan helped me early on in the process of getting this app uploaded. He offered to do the work but I really wanted to be able to do this today and in the future. He was very patient and walked me through a lot. I thought I had finished but then got an error message.

I reached back to tech support and Alora was on line helping me. Within a few minutes she found the glitch (it's actually something that Shopify does to the snippets' names) and I started to fix things. OMG! Did I fix things. With one sweep of the mouse I completely messed up a page of code! Alora was there to fix my huge mess and then straightened out the little bits and pieces I was trying to clean up.

For at least 15 (terrifying to me) minutes Alora worked her magic and here we are. App installed and all is good in the world again.

Thank you Bold Commerce! Your team is the best!

April 12, 2019

Thanks for your review! We definitely understand how difficult it can be working with code, which is why we're always available to help in case something goes wrong. :-)

Best of luck with the launch of your store! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

Edgy Sleeves

Easy and intuitive app. Works good, good looking and very fast support (1 minute wait time in my case). Recommended.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you were assisted promptly and effectively. If you have any other questions or comments don't hesitate to reach out again. Best of luck with your store! What a great way to test out the look of a sleeve.

lifestyle on sale

Terrible. The code instructions are incorrect on the VERY last step.
Before that you follow the instructions PERFECTLY, and there is still a screwup? and yes- I did it perfectly as described. Unbelievably frustrating, and a complete waist of time.

April 10, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I just wanted to to apologize for the confusion on our instructions - thank you for pointing it out and we have made the necessary changes in order to better reflect that step.

We would love to help you with the installation if you are interested in giving the app another shot. One of our support specialists has reached out; we hope to hear from you soon!

Accessory Shop

Amazing easy to use app! The customer support helped me solve any questions/problems I had. Ashley provided great help and I can't thank her enough

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to help should you run into any other issues or have other questions or comments. :-) I like the discreetness of your pen, it looks very compact and portable.

pwzwn

Cody from their support team helped out with the implementation for free and customized it to my own theme. The UI is super straightforward and the app is stable. I'm using the free-tier and couldn't ask for a better converter app

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear our support specialists could help you with integrating the app onto your website! We're always here if you need any further assistance. That GamerPad Pro looks like it would provide a serious advantage to any mobile game. :-)

Olive + Piper

We've been using multi-currency for a while and it's been great for allowing us to charge our customers other currencies other than our default with shopify. Whenever we have an issue with it or any integrations, the support team is great with helping quickly.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're glad to hear you've been enjoying the app for some time now! Your jewelry is absolutely stunning, by the way.

Zensaroma

Harpreet was very prompt sorting out removing the currency picker bar, thanks Harpreet and Bold! Love the apps.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review! Our support team is great at adjusting the Multi-Currency picker to match your theme, and yours looks great. :-) By the way, I really like the design of your diffusers!

Cheeky Baby Apparel

Rushit was excellent...walked me through all the steps and patiently answered my questions! Great customer service and functionality!

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear our support gurus were able to answer all of your questions! Let us know if you need anything further. :-)

I really like the range of cute and funny designs on your baby clothing, by the way.

h2oparts2go.com

So far so good. The staff at Bold have been more than helpful in answering my questions ahead of installing. Fast and thorough responses. I like that the app has the flexibility to manage exchange rates, i.e., fix them at a pre- determined rate.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope you continue enjoying our Multi-Currency app, and if you have any further questions, we're always ready to answer. I like that you have a page on your site with water news, too!

VNMshop

The Multi Currency ap works great! And they helped me good with an excellent service! Thank you Bold! And thank you Harpreet for your help!

April 8, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're happy that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions about this or any other of our apps.

By the way, you have a great selection of proteins and other products!