Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency | Reviews

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Eucalyptus Pop Up

This app satisfied EXACTLY what I was looking for it to do, and the support team (Naman) was very helpful. Shopify's reevaluation of their partnership with 3rd party payment/currency systems ultimately means that I can't use Bold Multi-Currency, but that's to no fault of their own.

Hat 4 dogs

I am very happy with your service, thanks a lot
, I recommend this app to everyone, really you guys are brilliant!!!

WHYMSLIST

Great app, easy to use and the support team really helped me to set up my store efficiently........Special thanks to Carter and Harpreet...........

uNik Jewelry Shop

Very good app and easy to understand. Also great and fast service! Special thanks to Prathiba who helped me insert the code!

PBL

The support team helped me to set my store very smoothly, thanks a lot again !!!!!!! special thanks to Mona, a very beautiful nice girl !!!!!

TheNorseWind

Great App, easy to use and to set up the currencies you want to offer. I had some difficulties by installing and received very kind, prompt and professional support by Simran. Thank you! 5 stars <3

SlimChins™

Good services from the team. we had some questions and they were answered quickly and extensively. 5 Stars!

MaskPharmacy

App works perfectly. Needed help and they fixed my problems in no time! All currencies are available and app is easy to use. Recommended 100%

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

Great app and very helpful for the staffs, thank you so much for your help me change my shopify store and get work perfectly!

Alhinora

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!