Bold Multi‑Currency

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 30, 2020

I don't write review that often but this app deserves a big fat 5 stars.
Out of the box the converter looks ugly as hell (that's my opinion). It didn't fit in my current layout etc. But they offer this small service for 30USD (one time) https://bold-success-store.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/multi-currency-picker-placement where you can order a custom styling to fit the currency picker in your layout.
They made such a beautiful integration, I love this app and their support.
Very happy thnx Oli & MC !

Sevenedge Giftstore
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 28, 2020

As always the Bold Team has been extremely responsive and helpful! It is probably this single feature that has made me come back to their apps time and time again. Shout out to Naman for the awesome assistance with migrating my store's theme and having things correctly installed!

The Wudhu Socks
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 23, 2020

This app satisfied EXACTLY what I was looking for it to do, and the support team (Naman) was very helpful. Shopify's reevaluation of their partnership with 3rd party payment/currency systems ultimately means that I can't use Bold Multi-Currency, but that's to no fault of their own.

Eucalyptus Pop Up
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
March 20, 2020

I am very happy with your service, thanks a lot
, I recommend this app to everyone, really you guys are brilliant!!!

Hat 4 dogs
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 20, 2020

Great app, easy to use and the support team really helped me to set up my store efficiently........Special thanks to Carter and Harpreet...........

WHYMSLIST
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 19, 2020

Very good app and easy to understand. Also great and fast service! Special thanks to Prathiba who helped me insert the code!

uNik Jewelry Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 17, 2020

The support team helped me to set my store very smoothly, thanks a lot again !!!!!!! special thanks to Mona, a very beautiful nice girl !!!!!

PBL
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 16, 2020

Great App, easy to use and to set up the currencies you want to offer. I had some difficulties by installing and received very kind, prompt and professional support by Simran. Thank you! 5 stars <3

TheNorseWind
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 14, 2020

Good services from the team. we had some questions and they were answered quickly and extensively. 5 Stars!

SlimChins™
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 13, 2020

App works perfectly. Needed help and they fixed my problems in no time! All currencies are available and app is easy to use. Recommended 100%

MaskPharmacy