Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

NANA MALL

Awesome experience on setting up the app with Cody. The guy makes it so easy for us to test out the function. I love the way that we can setup decimal places on every single currency. I think this is the best one among the apps that I have tested before.

June 25, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review. We're glad to hear that Cody was able to make it easy for you to set up and test the app! We love hearing about the features that our merchants enjoy using - please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

StandInBaby

Cody has been incredibly helpful with the install on my StandInBaby.co site and the app works perfectly!

June 24, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to assist you with the installation of the app, and that you're loving the app! What a wonderful concept your website has, it is very heartfelt and special. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

WRAPPSHOP.EU

Coddy helped me to instal the app, which works well. The support provided was quick and in time. Thank you.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're pleased to hear that the installation of your app went smoothly! We have a team of specialists standing by to help with app installations, as we know it can be difficult. Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help!

Also, the colours you offer as part of your wrap vinyls are absolutely stunning.

Deep Blue Health New Zealand Ltd

Had very timely response from Support Team Member Cody to correct a fault that had happened when we installed their new 'Shopify Discount Connector' App.

June 24, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that our support specialists were able to solve the issue you were having with the Shopify Discount Connector. Should you run into any other issues, we'd be glad to help!

By the way, your Bee Series is fascinating!

SoBo Bikinis

The app is simple. Currency converter with a drop down menu. Works as it should, nothing spectacular. What I really like about this app is the customer service. Was having some issues (I’m a coding dunce), and they fixed everything the first time around just how I wanted it. They work just as every customer service team should.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We've always got our support team standing by to help with the Liquid coding, as it can be difficult to understand! Glad to hear we were able to solve everything you needed. If you'd like to know how our Multi-Currency app can integrate with our other apps to make it even more powerful, please let us know and we'd be glad to explain!

Harrisson Australia

This app is great and the backend changes are really easy to apply. Thanks Cody from the Bold team for installing it for me with no fuss!

I contacted Rajni from Bold via live chat. He was very helpful and efficient. He helped me schedule a call with Bold Support.
The only problem I have now is that all available times for the whole of July are from 12:00AM to 2:30AM Melbourne Australia time. If we could schedule a call for 6:00AM time / 3:00PM Winnipeg Canadian time that would be great. Having later times available would be a huge help for all customers in the southern hemisphere! :)

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team of specialists are always ready to install the app for you if needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments!

DOAshop

this is the second time I needed assistance and you guys are great, really fast, always helpful...
- with special thanks to Cody

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thanks for the feedback! We're really happy to hear that we've been able to meet your expectations with our customer support, and will be sure to share the kudos with Cody! Let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Can I also just say I LOVE your special-edition WWF socks, and the idea behind them!

Fashion Golf Mx

We are very happy with this app, and the service was be very good! Our requirements are resolved very quickly!!! AAAAA

June 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for the review! We're very happy to hear that we were able to help solve what you required for your website. We look forward to hearing about your success! Please let us know if you need anything further; we'll be more than happy to assist. :-)

InstantFlashDeals

They helped me install the app, and I'm very happy with the result and added value! Thanks a lot Bold!

June 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're more than happy to help with app installations, because working with code can be challenging! We're very happy to hear you're enjoying it so far, and will be here if you need a hand with anything else.

LES ICÔNES

I recommend using this app Bold Multi Currency. It is very clear and looks professional. As well as the support, which was very fast and effective.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Providing the best support possible is something we aim to do every day. We're so glad to see the team was able to assist you! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.