Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Better Hubs

The app does not convert my store currency. I just installed and set up all thing but app does not convert my store currency.

aforders

This app is utterly useless, i have a hunch that all the reviews are paid bot reviews. Because if you install it you will know right away it doesn't work.

fresh future olive

I notice that after uninstall your app, there are still left some codes in different liquid or css files. How can we completely remove those unused code? Which files affected by your codes. I urgently want to know.

apollos kraft

Trash, Cost me over $70 AUD dollars on social media advertising before a family member told me the currency wasn't converting internationally while they were overseas. Considering i was advertising in America while in Australia there's no telling how many customers i lost. Choose a different app that works.

untiltomorrow

This app does not work how it is explained. Therefore it is a complete waste of time for anyone who wishes to use the fix rate / checkout function. In addition it ultimately doesn't work without cashier and cashier is being reviewed by shopify, so you can't install cashier now as new user anyway. Strongly advise not to use this app and look to find an alternative. Tech support was not helpful, defensive and there is a lack of literature related to the fact that for the intended functionality of this app, you actually need another app which presently cannot be used on the shopify platform. If I could give this zero stars I would...

Alhinora

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!

Pettiny

This app claims it offers "true multi-currency billing" which is not true. Customers cannot be billed with another currency when using this app. I contacted customer support and they confirmed that this feature is no longer available. However they still claim they offer this option in the app description.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Since there is nowhere I can review Bold Cashier, I will leave a review here since the "multi-currency" feature was the only feature I wanted when I installed Cashier.

First, DO NOT ever install Bold Cashier in your store. It doesn´t work as advertised and DOESN´T integrate with Bold Subscriptions. It DOES NOT work with Bold Subscriptions "Build a Box" and it DOES NOT convert most orders to the customer's currency. We are paying a hefty commission to Bold and are getting multi-currency on less than 10% of our sales.

Two months into this, and while they have tried to be helpful, they have not solved the problem.

We have asked to be switched over to our previous setup but Bold has raised issues about that and said it will now create problems with our subscribers.

Very, very frustrated and unhappy, the Bold Cashier app should NOT be on the Shopify app store or should be available for review like a regular app so sellers could know what they are getting into.

WAR PAINT

The app is not able to connect.
And no changes in the currency conversion.
Please help why I am getting this error?

January 30, 2020

Hello there - we're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Our app was inaccessible for a short period of time due to changes made by the platform, however our app developers were able to create a fix for this shortly after, and the app was then again accessible.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing issues, and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

mayflowermat

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had some issues with accessing our app. There were some small changes made that affected our code, and our developers were able to sort it, and the app was able to be accessed shortly after.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues - we'd be happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6