Bold Multi‑Currency

Developer
BOLD
4.6
October 12, 2020

I wish the currency will stay until the checkout because it always goes back to the default currency.

Today Apparel Co.
Philippines
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied October 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and we are always looking into ways we can improve our app! This is a feature that would really be helpful to have on Bold Multi-Currency.

October 7, 2020

Initially a big fan of the app and service but after I requested my currency picker be installed for the second time on a new theme they told me I needed to pay $30 USD for the custom coding. As a new start up that's not a cost I can justify, so I will switch to an app that is actually free with no hidden costs.

Alpha Strength
Time spent using app: 5 months
BOLD replied October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the app and the service. We appreciate the feedback on the pricing for the installation.
If paid custom coding isn't in the budget for your startup, we also offer free comprehensive guides on our Help Center for you to make the changes to the liquid files your self. I recommend checking them out, and if you run into any questions our Multi-Currency experts would be happy to assist you over Live Chat.

September 6, 2020

App is good But on checkout page it charging on base currency not customer's selected currency. I uninstalled for the time being. Please help me out.

Beauti Madame
India
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
August 16, 2020

I understand the need of a company to upsell but I felt my intelligence offended.

The support supposed to be quick and painless instead, after weeks of waiting from my first email, it was all a back and forth of emails in which yet didn't fix all issues that I've uncounted with this app.

When I've received the last email with the sentence "to be more specific it can be hidden using CSS", this is practically the end of this thread of emails. As a Next Issue Resolution your support has more to learn because I should come back writing and ask what the code is to add to the CSS. If I would, probably I'll receive an email advising again the service for the customization of the CSS and the placement picker - which I'm not looking to buy and another 1-2 days to might resolve my issues.

Too much effort for simple things. However the agents, dealt with the issues politely and with manners.

MiCiShiBi
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 13, 2020

Update 1 - we have been using this app for 2 months now, awesome customization support from the team, it serves the purpose

Update 2 - Just be careful, we love this app, but seriously they went and changed our theme without our knowledge and destroyed it completely, we had to re-install our old theme and re-work everything, app is good but they need to work on their company processes. We are very sad to downgrade our rating to 3 stars for this data breach

Smart Sourcing