Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Voltlin

I don't like that you cannot remove extra decimal places, so your pricing will show as $15.00 USD instead of $15 USD.

Seems like this could be an easy implementation, idk why they don't allow you to change this. I have a feeling I'll end up removing it soon since the customization is so limited.

August 15, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review - your feedback is extremely important to us.

Unfortunately, removing the decimals is not something that our app can do on its own as this needs to be available for merchants who are using cents. However, as our specialist Nikki mentioned, you can certainly reach out to one of our partners who would be more than happy to discuss this customization for you!

We hope to offer something like this in the future, and very much appreciate your feedback. There are some styling customizations that we are able to do on a support level, but unfortunately more complex customizations fall outside of our scope.

Tachiraimport

You cannot put a fixed rate greater than 9999 in one currency.

August 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve of products' functionalities and this is something I'll pass along to our developers to see if we can include it in a future update.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions from here!

Monstilo

how many country currency it support? how many country currency it support? how many country currency it support?

March 14, 2019

Hey there! Our Multi-Currency app supports over 150 different currencies. I've asked that somebody from our support team reaches out to you in order to help you set it up. :-)

Weird Gifts For Weird People

Hi can sameone help please i delete this application but still showig in my store the curency ?!

Jodishop

why the currency picker do not show up? I have done all the work including the code, what should I do next?

Wixbuy Bikes

This is about Bold`s Cashier checkout. Cashier its a ”need” if you want the app Multi Currency. But Cashier is far from finnished. We are very pleased with their customer service. They have helped with the Currency app and graphic wishes. However, in this mode we can not give them the highest rating. This because of their simple payment solution. They do not have Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Ali Pay, Gift Card Payment. They only have simple card payment. When (if) they intigrate all payment functions that a webshop should have 2018 we will give them higher rate. But as it is now we are dissapointed.
Customer these days want to have an easy, safe, fast payment gateway. Only creditcard payment is very late 90`s. Well lets hope BOLD Commerce listen to this so that we dont have to go back to Shopify checkout - though Shopify ckeckout have alot that Bold cashier checkout don`t have.