Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Bloomerichic

Recently i installed Bold Multi Currency app which is easy to use and an amazing app amongst many other apps so far.

I am happy with Mr. Tony's service and prompt response during i was stuck installing the app by myself and he helped me to fix the issue. The app is working fine in my store now.

It's obvious that this third party app is very reliable and very useful to every drop shippers.

I also like to use the BOLD CASHIER app as soon as i setup all my payment gateway.

Last but not least, Mr. Tony has been always open to Q&A which makes me feel very comfortable working with BOLD support team.

Cheers.

Suit Up Box

I had some problems with the coding and after contacting Bold it only took a couple hours before the problem was fixed. Great app amazing support.

Mountainsfoot

I have recently installed the app - Bold Multi Currency in my store. Easy to use.

I am happy with this company's customer service, particularly. Timely response, and helpful agent. The customer service agent, whose name is Ankur, has offered very good service and is really helpful.

This is a third-party app provider that I am happy to deal with.

Thank you!

DROHA

Get the job done just right! Great support team. Cody helped alot!

Fancy Sip

Cody Scheler helped me a lot, I can say Bold is going to be big :)) of course Bold programers:
- I see there is some job to do to make it more perfect, so make it and get bigger!

Earth Family Crystals

Great thanks for your awesome support Clifford it was very helpfull looks just like my site couldn't be better

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us this review; we're so glad to hear Clifford was able to help you with all of your questions. :-)

Your pendants and stones are GORGEOUS by the way, and your new Multi-Currency app is integrated perfectly!

Kudodogs

I was having trouble setting the currency app up and reached out to support for help. Rajni S was a huge help and got it up and running for me. It's working great! Thanks for the excellent support. Lorraine

ps. Thanks to Bold for the really nice follow up letter and best of wishes on launching our new store. Impressive!

September 13, 2019

Hey Lorraine! Thank you for reaching out to us; we're really glad Rajni could help you get the Multi-Currency app installed and working properly on your store. It can certainly be difficult to work with Liquid code, which is why we're always ready to help!

We look forward to the launch of your site; best of luck with it, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!

Tranquila

Very useful app and very helpful team, especially Jordan and Cody
Very Good job Bold team!! Thank you so much

September 13, 2019

Hi there! We love hearing that you're happy with our app and customer service team - everybody here works so hard to ensure all of our merchants can use our apps and get the most out of them!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

HAIRFIT

Excellent Support by Cody,
Cómo se pronuncia
and I have been using the application for a long time, and it has never failed me

September 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that Cody was able to help you, and that our Multi-Currency app is working perfectly for your store!

Sedosso

very useful app. I think it should be in all stores. the team is very responsive for them, nothing is impossible. I especially want to highlight Alexa. really enjoyed talking and most importantly as if by magic when I despaired Alexa solved all my installation problems. Thanks Alexa! do not hesitate to contact the support team with the installation of the theme; they will solve any installation problems you can verify by the example of my sedosso.online store

August 30, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about the app and about Alexa; she's certainly a hard worker and it's always great to hear a shout-out! We're really happy to hear that she was able to solve your installation problems and get the app working properly; the geolocation of Multi-Currency on your store works perfectly!

Thank you for sharing so others can take a look at the way it functions. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58