Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Daveed

We were having some issues with the code to ensure our marketing pixels were firing properly, and Paul was super responsive and insightful on chat. Everything was resolved quickly! Great app

Bequem Technologies

Very good a reliable app. I encountered a problem that I created and the support team were up and running and resolved it in less than 2 hours. Very reliable.

themost.pl

I would like to rate 5-stars twice the application itself and the support team! They not only instantly help me to install Bold application on my Shopify account, but also react immediately, when I changed my default currency and some problems occurred. Great work Bold team! My special thanks to Mike Langin. I'm really impressed!

Capital Sins Eyewear

I received a nice and fast support. Simran and Jordan were very professional and suit the configuration of the software according to my requirements and Debug theme. 5 stars well deserved.

SpaceCato

Haven't had a chance to use the app yet since i m waiting for them to install the code for me, but i gotta say the support for this app is really fast and responsive. Shoutout Chintan from support team! Really helpful guy

USALLNET SHOP

I use this application for currency converter. Really great application. Works fast and accurate. I had a couple of problems with installation. But support team were very good. Responded very fast. Special thanks to Prathiba, who helped me to fix the problems I had. Thank you. Good job.

OUDHCOM

I recommend using it, the staff is very helpful, And their reactions are fast to solve problems, ...

VC Ultimate

The app works smoothly, it automatically assigning the currencies based on geo locations of customer with auto or custom exchange rates. The customer service is great as well, specially Abhi & Mel! :)

Secure-Shell ICT

It was a great experienced,my issues was sorted out very quick with ease,shout out to Cody.keep it up

Off on a Whim

I installed this app cause I sell from Japan and list prices in local yen, but have customers from all over the world. I am happy with it and hopefully it will help reach more potential international customers as they can quickly see how much my products will cost at a glance. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66