Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Miniface Beauty

Nice app! Has most of the premium features in the free version. Helpful support team, thanks to Nicholas for the support! Five stars from me.

Maui World

I used the app as it was among the top suggestions. I'm new with Shopify and I found it really easy to use. I still had some questions and the Support Team was amazing. Thank you so much!

NOVALTY™

Bold Multi‑Currency is an Excellent application and they have a excellent customer support. Great experience

Ciel.Fashion.84

The app works just fine. Even when I faced challenges, the support team responds swiftly and efficiently.

Marca Gato

This apps works amazing but the best thing is that customer service is amazing :) At the begining I was struggling with installing it but Hamza helped me and it worked perfectly

Kelpie Case

I've been amazed by the level of support. Any inquiry gets a reply within an hour. They think for a client and clarify the necessary information exactly when it’s needed. Special THANK YOU to Hamza, who has been extremely responsive and helpful.

VAAZ & Co.

Very efficient & helpful staff! Hamza, one of their experts was able to resolve all my inquiries! thanks

Absolute Classics

I needed a solution to display high priced USD items without it doing some crazy rounding and the app took care of it nicely. I received great customer service from Michelle. All this for a free app, thanks Bold!

Olympia Skin

I was assisted by Ankur, was an exceptional experience resolving my issue, would recommend this service.

JUST IN CASE

Very nice app, it's free and works like a charm! Support is really fast and helps within 1 minute! PERFECTT!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72