Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Ecstaski

Very easy to use. I messed up abit in the coding and went on the chat helpline, within seconds i was speaking to Daniel who very patiently tried to work out what was wrong. He managed to solved the problem within minutes with detailed explanations and screenshots to help assist me. very happy with the service and feel confident in seeking help if anything goes wrong again!! 5/5.

ORIONZ

Fantastic Support for a free app ! Had an issue with my shopping cart subtotal not updating after integrating Bold Currency into my theme; got in touch with Bold Customer Support and it was fixed in 3/4 days via collaborator access to the store !

Supa Friday

I used the app to enable multiple currency options. It's a very useful app with an excellent support service. A shout out to MC Guénette, for executing my request wonderfully.

themaskshop.de

Super App and great Service.. it's easy to install and if you got problem the team helps you very fast. 5 Stars for Bold and 6 Stars for Brenda :)

sooqaman

In short, it is a perfect app
Really is useful.
And best support service ever. Naman Help me in record time

Havana Swims

I used the app to help me with applying the correct country that the customer is located.
There service was excellent. Thanks Carter and the support team. It’s now working great!

Markeholic Biz

Carter is very helpful and fast! He is pleasant to chat with and gave me a detailed solution to my problem. Thank you!

Lumiere

Bold has a very competitive collection of Apps with world-class customer support. I'm genuinely happy we crossed paths, so far all our requests have been handled with quality. I highly recommend this company for those who are details oriented.

casani healthcare

Help me to do converting my prices with rules. After getting some issues i write the support. Thank you Carter for fast Solutions.

locos.shop

Easy to use and with a great, responsive support team (a rarity during the lockdown). Shoutout to Alexa and Cody for keeping on top of the ball!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70