Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Hikmah Boutique

These guys are so helpful and gives fast support when needed! Thanks everyone especially Jade who helped me.

Motiv-Art

Even wondered what app had the best customer service ever? Don't look further. The Team helped us a lot during hours to make sure everything was set up correctly. App are made by talented and hard worker developpers, there is no bug or issue.

Temptation Club

Great app looking good on my website!
The team was super responsive and helped me to set it up, special thanks to Mayank!

Ade Storage

I tried to get things done on my side but wasn't as easy as I expected.. with the help of Abhi, I can say all became easy and this individual was so helpful and helped me through.

kidzrunwild

Awesome customer service from Harpreet very responsive and helped me with a few questions. Love the App!

January 14, 2020

Hi there - we appreciate the review, thank you! We're so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to help you out with your questions about Multi-Currency. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance!

FlagoFitness

Absolutely amazing customer support by Abhi !! helped me setup from start to finish. Excited to see the results.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're really glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you today. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and we look forward to seeing your increased customer base with Multi-Currency!

The Rover Boutique

Just had a great session with the help desk. Priyanka helped me set up my store for multi currency and helped test it out!

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our live chat agents; it's certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions, :-)

That's fantastic to hear that Multi-Currency is all set up and running properly on your store! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, or any questions we can answer.

dermour

I had a good experience with them. Amazing guys specially Brysen. Top notch costumer service. Shout out to every one at Bold Multi-Currency.

January 3, 2020

Hello there! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app, and had a great experience with our customer service team. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Brysen!

Thanks so much for the kind review; we're here if you need any other assistance!

Naschide

Easy to use and I like it a lot especially for a beginner like me. Customer service is super fast and kind. Thank you Jade Buhler ❤

January 3, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass along the lovely kudos to Jade. :-)

We're glad to hear that you're liking the app! We wanted to offer a powerful but simple way for merchants to sell to other countries more easily, and we're glad that you're enjoying our solution!

Wellnesstars

They help a lot with the instalation, it works perfectly and its a really good app to help my clients see their currency automatically.
Thank you.

December 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Multi-Currency app to show your customers your prices in their desired currency.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65