Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Keep Watch

To Camila and the team, thank you so much for your help with the coding and efficiency in your responses. Top quality service - we need more teams like this :)

RÉZO

This app is awesome! It does exactly what you need it to do.
But the best part is the level of customer support. Just amazing!
No matter who replies to your ticket; Alexa, Alora, Cody, Tony... They are all so professional and do all they can to help you out, and very quickly. There was nothing I asked for that was left undone.
Thank you guys!

November 14, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Shabify

Yeah, i mean... what else could you ask for for free, thanks so much! I think the drop down box image fidelity could be improved but hey thats a small blip. Updates your product prices automatically and the geo feature is brilliant

November 8, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Multi-Currency app! We love the geolocation feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Thank you for the feedback, as well! I'll be sure to pass that along to our team. In case you weren't aware, we do also have some instructions on our Help Center to direct you to where you can make some CSS adjustments to the currency picker.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

www.pshh.co.il

great app! works like a charm! support was very helpfull. u can see for urself www.pshh.co.il

November 7, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

We know that Multi-Currency will help you see more international customers on your store, so we're excited for your continued success and expanded reach!

Designs for Faith

I'm pretty new at the whole Shopify thing, and Harpreet at Bold Multi-Currency has been wonderful!
As a newbie, I was confused about many of the details of installing the app and then setting the various options that it offers.
She handled the settings, and moved the location of the converter to accommodate the EU cookies bar, and has answered about a million questions -- clearly and patiently.
Thank you, Bold Team!!

November 7, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Bold apps! We're glad Harpreet was able to help you out with getting Multi-Currency installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your EU cookies bar. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at Bold, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Multi-Currency, or any of our other apps!

Hamyas Shop

Bold commerce have the best apps, and their multi currency are the only app that works in Shopify chekout.
I have some problems with my settings, Chintan was very helpfull, and solve my problem in no time

November 5, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

While we wish our app was able to allow customers check out in their own currency, you'd need Bold Cashier to do that as well. However, our app will show the currencies up until the checkout page. :-)

Bellus Domina

Have been using Multi-Currency for the last few months. Wonderful app for displaying IP based currencies on the pages, in the cart and through the checkout. Had a little issue with displaying the discount percentage in non-local currencies but was sorted out by the team. Thanks to Alexa, Nick, Tony and the developers.

November 5, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our Multi-Currency app for a few months now. We love the geolocation feature, and are glad you do too! Our team is full of wonderful people, and we're glad to hear that they've been able to help you out when you needed it.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

upbeat gizmos

App works great. I had to create some modifications for the mobile app, their support team is excellent!

October 31, 2019

Hi there! We're glad you're loving our Multi-Currency app, and were able to make your customizations to it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions; we'd love to help again.

BrandsBus

Excellent app with all the functionality you'll need, and their support team is amazing. I reached then a couple of times and they were very helpful, fast response and detailed answers and explanations.

October 31, 2019

Hello! We're so glad to hear that our Multi-Currency app suits your business' needs. We love being able to help our merchants reach more international customers! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else; we'd love to help again. :-)

Style Art Villa

I reached out and they helped me out. Excellent customer support. I love the way they take this work seriously. The converter was up and going in a matter of short time.

October 30, 2019

Thanks so much for reaching out; we're always happy to assist with questions or concerns regarding our apps! We're so happy that our team was able to get the currency converter up and running on your store quickly; we look forward to seeing your store's reach expand to more international customers using Multi-Currency!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62