Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Olympia Skin

I was assisted by Ankur, was an exceptional experience resolving my issue, would recommend this service.

JUST IN CASE

Very nice app, it's free and works like a charm! Support is really fast and helps within 1 minute! PERFECTT!

Fütz Inc.

Support team were very helpful with the installation and helping me set up our Rounding Rules! Does exactly what we need it to do and was a pretty painless process. Thanks again to Naman for the support!

Gvibe.com

Great app, simple & efficient.
Super professional and fast support. Nicholas and his team are our heroes, helped to identify the issue on our side, and fix it.
Thanks, guys.

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Works easy enough, glad to have a quick button for international currency! Thanks from daughterlily.com

GloryDeal

Excellent app to allow customers to feel at home and that they can trust you more. Impact them with their own currency (so they don't have to leave the website to check the conversion because maybe then, they don't come back). Reduces the friction of the customer when buying and taking action. Customer support is also really quickly and effective, thanks Naman for all the support:) and Of course, I highly Recommend it!

Kalakari India

We are setting up Shopify and Naman helped us to go through the issues we are facing. He helped us resolve a few of them, wonderful support. Rest have been assigned to expert team, hope those get resolved too...loved the support till now.

Kalakari India

True Decadence

This App has been a life saver! And when I had a very small issue (which was completely due to my lack of knowledge!) Naman instantly was on hand to offer an excellent customer service and talked me through patiently step by step; Couldn't recommend it enough

Morpheus Box

I used the app as a currency converter. Their support's super fast and so efficient. Regina helped me out within 3 minutes on their chat. Superteam! Super app! You can use it and be super satisfied and also thank me later :)

Happy Remita

Very good app ! It works very well, the customer support is also very helpful !
Lot of currencies available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72