Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Kalakari India

We are setting up Shopify and Naman helped us to go through the issues we are facing. He helped us resolve a few of them, wonderful support. Rest have been assigned to expert team, hope those get resolved too...loved the support till now.

Kalakari India

True Decadence

This App has been a life saver! And when I had a very small issue (which was completely due to my lack of knowledge!) Naman instantly was on hand to offer an excellent customer service and talked me through patiently step by step; Couldn't recommend it enough

Morpheus Box

I used the app as a currency converter. Their support's super fast and so efficient. Regina helped me out within 3 minutes on their chat. Superteam! Super app! You can use it and be super satisfied and also thank me later :)

Happy Remita

Very good app ! It works very well, the customer support is also very helpful !
Lot of currencies available.

NaritaRo

I asked about Currency not change as per customer location, live chat with Daneil, he professionally correct my wrong setup. I sincerely Thanks to Mr. Daneil

scentsural

Great app and service that others would charge for. Free custom installation from the bold team with great customer support. I had problems with the solo installation due to errors on my side which were patched in a timely manner by the bold support team.

Frinje Store

The app works just as it says it should and any issues (which may have been my fault, but let's not point fingers) were quickly fixed in a helpful and friendly manner.

Ketrix

fantastic app. fit for its purpose. excellent, quick and friendly customer service. highly reccomend

Breeze Apparel

The team was very easy to work with; great service by Aryan in installing the update; everything seems to be working well.

Luxewave.co

I decided to change my theme and the support staff reinstalled the app for me no questions asked! saved me heaps of time + the app works great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71