Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

SHAPERRAW

Thank you very much for your help ! Great support great app ! 5 Star plus rating !I am very satisfied !

The Lifting Store

Outstanding customer service! Jonathan was extremely helpful, and really good at communicating right away. 5 Star plus rating for their service

September 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We'll be sure to pass those along with Jonnathan - he is such a hard worker, we're glad he was able to help you out. :-)

Awesome dumbbell water bottle, by the way!

Harmony Goldsmiths

Great Customer Service. I was having trouble with one of the lines of code. This was solved effortlessly by Simran on the live chat with help from his Installer Pratibha. Would recommend. Great App!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the kudos! It's great to see that our awesome agents were able to get the code fixed for you so quickly - thanks for reaching out!

Best of luck with your store's launch - please let us know if we can help out in any other way before you open!

Probrite (Pty) Ltd

Bold currency converter has made it easy for me to display different currencies on my website, I am very impressed at how easy it is to work and this will make it hassle free for customers from different countries to see the price in their currency. I want to say a huge thank you to Alexa who set this up for me and made it happen.

September 18, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app and how easy it has been for you - that was our aim when we created it!

Alexa is a total trooper, so we're glad she was able to help you with getting the app set up! The currency menu looks great on your site. :-)

A7 UK

Fantastic support from Mike at Bold. Quickly updated my new theme and fast to respond to any questions. Thanks, highly recommend.

September 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Mike! We're so glad to hear that Multi-Currency was able to be installed on your new theme so quickly; your apparel looks very well-made and functional!

Bloomerichic

Recently i installed Bold Multi Currency app which is easy to use and an amazing app amongst many other apps so far.

I am happy with Mr. Tony's service and prompt response during i was stuck installing the app by myself and he helped me to fix the issue. The app is working fine in my store now.

It's obvious that this third party app is very reliable and very useful to every drop shippers.

I also like to use the BOLD CASHIER app as soon as i setup all my payment gateway.

Last but not least, Mr. Tony has been always open to Q&A which makes me feel very comfortable working with BOLD support team.

Cheers.

September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that Tony was able to help you get Multi-Currency properly installed; we know that Liquid code can be daunting, so we are always happy to help with it. :-)

Tony is such a friendly and hard worker; we're glad that you have been able to discuss the app with him back and forth, and get your questions answered!

We look forward to seeing your success with Multi-Currency, and Cashier once you have your payment gateways set up! Please let us know if we can help any further with Multi-Currency, or once you're ready, Cashier! Best of luck with the launch of your store.

Suit Up Box

I had some problems with the coding and after contacting Bold it only took a couple hours before the problem was fixed. Great app amazing support.

September 16, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry you ran into some issues with the coding - our installers are always working diligently on getting apps properly installed, so we're glad to hear that they were able to fix things for you so quickly!

Thank you so much for the review, and best of luck with your store's launch!

Mountainsfoot

I have recently installed the app - Bold Multi Currency in my store. Easy to use.

I am happy with this company's customer service, particularly. Timely response, and helpful agent. The customer service agent, whose name is Ankur, has offered very good service and is really helpful.

This is a third-party app provider that I am happy to deal with.

Thank you!

September 16, 2019

Hey there, thank you for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that Ankur has been able to provide you with the excellent support that we strive for. Would be more than happy to assist again so don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

Best of luck with the launch of your store. :-)

DROHA

Get the job done just right! Great support team. Cody helped alot!

September 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Cody was able to help you out with Multi-Currency! Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Fancy Sip

Cody Scheler helped me a lot, I can say Bold is going to be big :)) of course Bold programers:
- I see there is some job to do to make it more perfect, so make it and get bigger!

September 16, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review; Cody is a very hard worker, so we appreciate you giving him a shoutout! We'll be sure to share that with him. :-)

We definitely always look for ways to improve our apps! Please let us know if you have any suggestions, comments, recommendations, or questions; we'd love any feedback you have to share!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58