Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

The Extra Smile

Great customer support. Thanks to this app, we can charge our customers in the currency of their choice.

July 16, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're glad our support team met your expectations and was able to assist you. Great to see that you're using Multi-Currency with Bold Cashier to charge customers in their currency; it's a great way to reach international customers and have them feel secure purchasing from your store!

WW Swag

I only just added the free multi-currency conversion to my store and am super excited! I will be upgrading the Cashier when I launch. I had some initial glitches getting it to display properly on my store front and Brenda in customer service was great getting it all sorted. Fast response and resolution!

July 16, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're very happy to hear that Brenda was able to get everything working properly for you. We're excited to hear about how you like using Multi-Currency and Cashier together to let customers check out in their currency. :-)

Best of luck with the launch of your store! We look forward to seeing your success.

Soft-n-Silky

I used to get a lot of messages asking for cost conversion. I am hoping that this app will eliminate a good portion of price. I was impressed with how responsive and helpful the customer support tech was. Brenda made sure that that I was completely satisfied with the install. I appreciate her thoroughness. The app integrated well and looks like it is apart of the theme. Cheers

July 11, 2019

Hello there; we definitely believe that you will see a change in the number of customers who are asking for conversions, as well as more international customers! It makes a big difference for shoppers in other countries to see their local currency.

We strive to offer the best support possible, so it's great to hear that our installation team - and app - was able to meet your needs! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we'd love to help.

Papilio Therapeutics

Cody was a fantastic help. It made selling our product internationally a more seamless process. Fast service too

July 10, 2019

Hello there. We're very glad to hear that you're enjoying the app! It's definitely a great way to reach more international customers and keep them shopping on your site when they can see their local currency.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance; our support team - like Cody - is fantastic, and are always ready to help! Thank you for the review!

SL Global Collection

Features work as advertised, easy to use, and support is very responsive. Special mention to rebecca G for her help with our issues and requests!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the features of our Multi-Currency app, and that Rebecca was able to help out with what you were looking for! Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

Also, I love your variety of bag accessories! The charms are especially adorable.

Nzo Active

Used this aps and it is easy to set up- highly recommended - Would be good to also be able to keep the currency that the customer view at the check out so the customer can be charged the currency he used

July 10, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're pleased to share that we actually have an app called Bold Cashier (which can be downloaded from our website), that allows your customers to both view AND check out in their local currency! It certainly makes for a powerful combination.

Please reach out if you have any questions about either app; we'd love to assist!

NanoTape

Amazing support and help from the customer service! Recommended all the way! Feel free to contact them, they'll help you right away.

July 9, 2019

Hi there; thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help our customers with whatever we can, and we strive to provide resolutions as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thank you for the recommendation, and best of luck with the launch of your store!

ACV Active Gel

This app is simple and fantastic!!! More importantly, your tech help online was immediate, simple and so easy. Harpreet (my tech) was patient and took the time to explain everything. I would have given 10 stars if I could have.

July 9, 2019

We're really glad to hear how much you're loving our Multi-Currency app! Showing international customers your product prices in their local currency definitely makes it easier for them to purchase on your website. Thank you for taking to leave us a review; let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

OTC Shoppe Express

Very useful! Using it override some features that I needed. Makes things easier for me now to make sure international customers pay the right amount.

July 8, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app! It's certainly a great way to increase your conversions with international customers - showing them prices in their local currency is very helpful, especially when you have lots of different products!

Sleekpeach

Extremely satisfied with the support offered by Bold in installing the app into the right theme on my website.
Works flawlessly.

Thank you!

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy to hear that our installation team was able to meet your store's needs and get the app up and running properly. We look forward to hearing about the success you have reaching more international customers! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54