Bold Multi‑Currency

Currency converter with real-time rates

$10/month

Asantii

Location Mauritius

The app works exactly as I need it to, and their customer service is great, my issue was resolved swiftly.

Big Game Fishing

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Cymbal House

This app does all what it promises, works like a clock work. You can also customize it to fit to your theme using css. Here is the app live on my website: cymbalhouse.com

BENI Luxury Hair

Location Australia

Had issues with the installation and their customer service reps came to my rescue. They were very supportive. Overall i am happy with the outcome

JRW Traders

Hazma was a big help in getting the app to work for me. It looks good and seems to be working well as an aid to increase international sales.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Hazma was able to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

CZone Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you Deelen, app is working great! After trying a number of different options on my site this is the best I have found! Already seeing better conversions from different countries! And it's free!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that Deelen offered great support!

Torico Wine

Location France

This application is great to give forein customers an idea of the price in their local currencies. I had a problem when I installed it but Nikhil from support center is really helpful and responded quickly to fix it. Thank you. Cette application est très pratique pour donner aux clients des idées de prix de produits en devise locale. J'avais un problème quand je l'ai installée mais Nikhil l'a corrigé très rapide. このアプリは複数通貨での表示に非常に便利で、設定も簡単です。海外向けの発送を考えているECサイトにとっては必要不可欠なものだと思います。
インストール時に正常に動作しない問題がありましたが、サポートセンターに連絡したらNikhilさんがすぐに対応してくれました。おすすめです。

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Nikhil was able to help you with the install problems you had. It's always our pleasure to help!

Popular Pickz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great, App, easy to configure, I can link with a bold payment and charge with a different currency, thank

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! So pleased you are happy with the app!

Preshious Indian Silverware

Location India

Excellent work done by Nikhil. All requested changes addressed perfectly. Would highly recommend this app to any store owner going global.
All the very best!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are thrilled tat Nikhil was able to help. We wish you the best!

Miniface Beauty

Location Malaysia

Nice app! Has most of the premium features in the free version. Helpful support team, thanks to Nicholas for the support! Five stars from me.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that Nicholas provided great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73