Casa Google Shopping Feed , 378 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Januar 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Hurtig Lane
Spanien
3 tage mit der App
30. Dezember 2023

Great application! The team even took the time to help with the setup via a zoom call.

Offbeat Harvest
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

Purvi is . She helped me with my Google Feed Install. I'm giving her 5stars because she actually helped me step by step. Nowadays, these so called customer service representative all they give you is a damm monologue on how to do it yourself. Thanks you Purvi for actual customer service.

Hot Tees Unfiltered Urban Brand
Ein tag mit der App
27. Dezember 2023

Need some help to configure the app and the support was 5 stars

Mystique Ceramics
Portugal
28 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. Februar 2024

At first I thought the app was good. But the feed kept on spinning and nothing works. I uninstalled and the rep told me they had to debug so I waited for many weeks. It was terrible to wait. Finally I was able ti reintall. After that, I still the same spinning problem with the feed. The guy tested it, claimed it worked. I just tested today and the same spinning ball again. I am sick of it and emailing them 30 times. Unreliable service! I am moving on. Thanks for the help but no thanks!

Trendy Hip Buys
2 tage mit der App
3. Januar 2024

Incredibly helpful support. Thank you

O2TOTES
6 monate mit der App
20. Dezember 2023

Thank you so much for all your help!! I really appreciate it! All my issues have been resolved!

Cross-Border Worldwide
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 tage mit der App
2. November 2023

Google Shopping Feed By Casa is a great app. The team is very professional, patient and kind. They provide custom service that helped us solve feed issues that were important to us.
Highly recommend!!

VOGRACE
China
23 tage mit der App
15. Dezember 2023

Customer service very fast and valuable, I talked with bobby that answered all my queries and solved my issues with the feeds very quickly.

Diateck
Italien
3 tage mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

I have not expected so kind and close customer support. I was wondering how I upload the product feed that I have just created, and started to chat. The guy, Bobby, on the chat asked me to talk via google meeting, and he went through all the detail setting in my google merchant center. It was incredible service. Thank you Bobby!

artlia