Casa Google Shopping Feed , 378 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 8. Februar 2024

At first I thought the app was good. But the feed kept on spinning and nothing works. I uninstalled and the rep told me they had to debug so I waited for many weeks. It was terrible to wait. Finally I was able ti reintall. After that, I still the same spinning problem with the feed. The guy tested it, claimed it worked. I just tested today and the same spinning ball again. I am sick of it and emailing them 30 times. Unreliable service! I am moving on. Thanks for the help but no thanks!

Trendy Hip Buys
2 tage mit der App
8. Februar 2024

The app is labelled as free, no free limit is given. In reality it costs from $15.99/month. This needs to be labelled!

Glamory
Deutschland
26. Februar 2023

Have 10 products, should be included in free version... Its not. Misleading and therefore not worth, wouldnt trust the paid version

Levina
3 monate mit der App
11. Juli 2023

I used Google Shopping feed to list my inventory levels which the default content API did not pull from shopify. It's a simple thing but if your not familiar with the process it can be very confusing and frustrating. The support I got to help set it up was the key to making this process stress free and ridiculously simple. I'd say it's what separates this app from the rest. Now my products show up in google shopping and I can take full advantage of my shopping ads on google. I highly recommend it! Thank you for everything, I recommend you to use it too
they are a complete scammer beware they are stealing your data

cemrestore
Türkei
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
18. Mai 2023

Incredibly annoying, i made the mistake of downloading this app. Before i had a chance to look into it the spam started up full force. 6 messages, emails texts, business spam all began!! I would NOT recommend to anyone who is busy working and doesnt want to be bombarded with spam!

West Coast Wolf
Kanada
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Casa: Google Feed & Subscription App hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2023

We do our best to ensure every customer gets properly onboarded and has their Google feed uploaded error-free.

We NEVER message again once the person has told us not to disturb them. It's strictly against the policy of our company.

If you got disturbed, I sincerely apologize on behalf of my team.
I wish you luck!!
Regards.

17. August 2023

they lied about being free, they dont even have a free trail at all
dont waste your time with this app

Boston Scents
5 minuten mit der App
1. August 2023

This app is NOT free. I could not even create a single product feed unless I accept a mounthly fee of 70 bucks.

Pictee