Reseñas (388)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de marzo de 2024

Great app, very easy to use. Had to contact support for assistance and Bobby was incredibly knowledgable and helpful.

The Renovation Centre
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

It's a very intuitive app. And the support when I needed was easy to find and the answer was fast.

strar
Brasil
4 días usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

Its so fast and easy and it works. I had a few issues trying to do it myself, but Bobby from support showed up in a chat and fixed things in my Google Merchant account so fast it was unbelievable. I would highly recommend NOT WASTING time and just go with Casa Feed. Its simply amazing!

Microground Teas
13 de junio de 2024

Purvi was so helpful getting my feed up and running after struggling with different apps over the years. Thank you Purvi & Casa Feed for making the process so simple.

SugarBoo
4 de marzo de 2024

I had personal call for free to solve a very complex problem of our shop, uploaiding thousands of products on google in few clicks under the help of the friendly staff. Very very helpful and highly recommend!!

Miss Race Kentucky Derby Hat
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Hurtig Lane
España
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

“You don't have this app installed” keeps coming out like a dead loop! Please help.

beecoolbikes.com
China
40 minutos usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Support was amazing and able to solve the issues we were facing!

Andréa Sousa
Portugal
8 de mayo de 2024

Great Support From Bobby!

THE ANNEAUX
India
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

Purvi is . She helped me with my Google Feed Install. I'm giving her 5stars because she actually helped me step by step. Nowadays, these so called customer service representative all they give you is a damm monologue on how to do it yourself. Thanks you Purvi for actual customer service.

Hot Tees Unfiltered Urban Brand