Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de febrero de 2024

The app is labelled as free, no free limit is given. In reality it costs from $15.99/month. This needs to be labelled!

Glamory
Alemania
3 de enero de 2024

Incredibly helpful support. Thank you

O2TOTES
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

Great app and great customer service!

PlantsFromHome
Grecia
14 de febrero de 2024

great job

PUF HOUSE
Polonia
30 de diciembre de 2023

Great application! The team even took the time to help with the setup via a zoom call.

Offbeat Harvest
Australia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

Need some help to configure the app and the support was 5 stars

Mystique Ceramics
Portugal
28 días usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Hurtig Lane
España
3 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 8 de febrero de 2024

At first I thought the app was good. But the feed kept on spinning and nothing works. I uninstalled and the rep told me they had to debug so I waited for many weeks. It was terrible to wait. Finally I was able ti reintall. After that, I still the same spinning problem with the feed. The guy tested it, claimed it worked. I just tested today and the same spinning ball again. I am sick of it and emailing them 30 times. Unreliable service! I am moving on. Thanks for the help but no thanks!

Trendy Hip Buys
Estados Unidos
2 días usando la aplicación
20 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for all your help!! I really appreciate it! All my issues have been resolved!

Cross-Border Worldwide
Reino Unido
4 días usando la aplicación
15 de diciembre de 2023

Customer service very fast and valuable, I talked with bobby that answered all my queries and solved my issues with the feeds very quickly.

Diateck
Italia
3 días usando la aplicación