Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de enero de 2024

all good thnks simple to use good staff

RDG Wigs
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

Great app. I will look into it more later. Great support!

Starphase
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
17 de septiembre de 2023

I am so happy with the service I received in support of the application. The support representative Shubhankar went out of his way to Google Chat me and walk me through the steps I needed assistance with while explaining everything very clearly. I'm so glad I got service so fast and that it was with someone so nice and knowledgeable. Google Shopping Feeds by Casa was the right choice! They left me with plenty of knowledge and information for me to do what I needed to after the support chat!

Tramaine Montell Shop
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2023

Sam was very helpful and provided me with app support for feed setup over a Google call, and screen-shared with me on how to make sure that my feed was properly setup. I am very happy with the service that was provided to me. Thank you

CompressionMD.com | Compression stockings & socks for all
7 meses usando la aplicación
1 de agosto de 2023

This app helps me a lot in creating Google Shopping Feed for my Shopify products. Their supports also reply my message in minutes and solved my problem professionaly

Rosewhite
Malasia
6 de octubre de 2023

Good feed plugin, the support team is very helpful and kind as well !

T-SUN Lighting
China
14 de septiembre de 2023

thank you so much for the help. the customer service of this app works with you for anything you need. i recommended a lot
thanks

Softico.Shop
3 meses usando la aplicación
1 de agosto de 2023

The Google Shopping Feed by Casa is a game changer for my e-commerce venture, simplifying feed creation for multiple platforms like Google, Bing, Pinterest, and more. Its multi-currency and multilingual capabilities are impressive.

A notable feature is its capacity to submit multiple product variants to Google Shopping, but what truly elevates this app is its remarkable support team. Their exceptional customer service is unmatched - always prompt, helpful, and professional, making my user experience incredibly smooth.

In short, this app, backed by its stellar support, has remarkably enhanced my online business operations. An absolute must-have for any Shopify store owner! Highly recommended!

Cosmetyque
Portugal
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de junio de 2023

easiest merchant feed to setup and fantastic support. we were getting errors with the other app we were using that could not be fixed. very happy. thank you.

petsmile
7 meses usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2023

Fantastic service I was helped out by Purvi and Sam and they were of great help.

The feed was up and running within 20 minutes and I couldn't be happier.

Would highly recommend this App.

Starpro Combat US