Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de enero de 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Hurtig Lane
España
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

Great app, very easy to use. Had to contact support for assistance and Bobby was incredibly knowledgable and helpful.

The Renovation Centre
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

Purvi is . She helped me with my Google Feed Install. I'm giving her 5stars because she actually helped me step by step. Nowadays, these so called customer service representative all they give you is a damm monologue on how to do it yourself. Thanks you Purvi for actual customer service.

Hot Tees Unfiltered Urban Brand
3 meses usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

I had personal call for free to solve a very complex problem of our shop, uploaiding thousands of products on google in few clicks under the help of the friendly staff. Very very helpful and highly recommend!!

Miss Race Kentucky Derby Hat
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
30 de diciembre de 2023

Great application! The team even took the time to help with the setup via a zoom call.

Offbeat Harvest

Mystique Ceramics
Portugal
28 días usando la aplicación
20 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for all your help!! I really appreciate it! All my issues have been resolved!

Cross-Border Worldwide
Reino Unido
4 días usando la aplicación
21 de enero de 2024

The support I recieved was supper amazing, very fast and consistant, all my troubles were resolved, all thanks to Bobby and the support team.

Nkamikat
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

I have not expected so kind and close customer support. I was wondering how I upload the product feed that I have just created, and started to chat. The guy, Bobby, on the chat asked me to talk via google meeting, and he went through all the detail setting in my google merchant center. It was incredible service. Thank you Bobby!

artlia