Casa Google Shopping Feed , 378 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. april 2023

Sam was very helpful and provided me with app support for feed setup over a Google call, and screen-shared with me on how to make sure that my feed was properly setup. I am very happy with the service that was provided to me. Thank you

CompressionMD.com | Compression stockings & socks for all
7 måneder bruker appen
29. juni 2023

easiest merchant feed to setup and fantastic support. we were getting errors with the other app we were using that could not be fixed. very happy. thank you.

petsmile
7 måneder bruker appen
16. mars 2023

Sam, David, Aryan, and the team at Casaapps are the best team you could ever want to work with. 5 stars just aren't enough for this company. They have worked diligently with me to make sure my feed is perfect and hands down, this is one of the most reputable teams and proficient I've ever worked with. I highly recommend them and for anyone needing great feed apps or management, they are the absolute best.

TN Nursery
3 måneder bruker appen
19. juni 2023

If you are looking for a solid solution for your product feed to Google merchant center look no further. The team at Casa helped us to set up their app and even helped us with some minor adjustments in order to support our Shopify markets configuration.

Highly recommended

TYH Boutique
4 måneder bruker appen
3. august 2023

Good and simple feed plugin, the support team is very helpful and kind as well. I'd recommend them to others

Kalma Interiør
Norge
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
10. september 2023

Crappy platform. Unable to add feed to tiktok cataloge. Plus they have no option to export feed in file

ARAAM INTERNATIONAL
Rundt 13 timer bruker appen
14. juli 2023

I'm so glad I found this app! The product is amazing, and the customer service is unbelievable. I had a few questions when I first started using the app, and the customer service team was so helpful and responsive. They really took the time to understand my needs and answer my questions in a way that was easy to understand.

The onboarding process for the app is also really well-done. It's clear that the developers put a lot of thought into making sure that new users have a great experience. The onboarding process is tailored to your individual needs, so you're not overwhelmed with information. You can learn at your own pace and focus on the features that are most important to you.

Overall, I'm really impressed with this app. The product is great, the customer service is unbelievable, and the onboarding process is amazing. I highly recommend it!

nullure.com
Spania
2 dager bruker appen
2. juni 2023

Finally the right app for feeds. We struggled getting our feeds on google. The team was extremely patient with my team until we got it sorted, Thank you very much. Will recommend to all.

House of Prints
Storbritannia
2 måneder bruker appen
27. april 2023

Really good and fast support!! Helped me with my google feed a lot. I really happy that i found this app

NORDESTIC
Tyskland
8 måneder bruker appen
16. juli 2023

Bobby is very knowledgeable and willing to do everything he can to help. I greatly appreciate all of the time and effort he put into helping me get all of my feeds up and running.

BFNBS