Casa Google Shopping Feed

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
28. juni 2024

This is a great app to create and customize your feeds. The support is friendly, and Bobby is a legend!

Hadat cosmetics Spain
Spania
25 minutter bruker appen
25. juni 2024

Also ein super Support und es ist so einfach einen Feed zu erstellen. Besten Dank Purvi für deine Hilfe

AWK Flagship
Østerrike
Rundt 20 timer bruker appen
4. mars 2024

I had personal call for free to solve a very complex problem of our shop, uploaiding thousands of products on google in few clicks under the help of the friendly staff. Very very helpful and highly recommend!!

Miss Race Kentucky Derby Hat
USA
Rundt 14 timer bruker appen
17. mai 2024

Support was amazing and able to solve the issues we were facing!

Andréa Sousa
Portugal
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
18. januar 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Cumpara24
Romania
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
21. januar 2024

The support I recieved was supper amazing, very fast and consistant, all my troubles were resolved, all thanks to Bobby and the support team.

Nkamikat
Sør-Afrika
5 måneder bruker appen
29. desember 2023

Purvi is . She helped me with my Google Feed Install. I'm giving her 5stars because she actually helped me step by step. Nowadays, these so called customer service representative all they give you is a damm monologue on how to do it yourself. Thanks you Purvi for actual customer service.

Hot Tees Unfiltered Urban Brand
USA
3 måneder bruker appen
15. juni 2024

Really great service!!!

This app is easy to use and provides an easy and reliable experience.
Moreover the customer support is really amazing, they reply you with in 2 or 3 minutes and solve all of your problems. There method of guidance is really wondering as everyone can understand.

Thank you so much to team and Purvi Mam , Best app.

Regards.