Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 maj 2023

Our issues with feed has been solved with this app. If you're experiencing the same, this app might help you!

Mandaue Foam
Filippinerna
31 maj 2023

super merci purvy pour votre aide. mon flux ne fonctionnait pas et vous etes parvenues à le débloquer

La boutique du Télétravailleur
Frankrike
30 maj 2023

Very helpful with a live implementation via Google Meet. Appears to be a great product and I would highly recommend it.

LaughingMooseGifts
USA
28 maj 2023

Very helpful consultation! Good product! Good office! I needed help setting up google merchant. everything was OK

KeysKing
Polen
26 maj 2023

Excellent App. Great onboarding experience with Purvi. They are super helpful and give very detailed & actionable responses. Highly recommended.

cunei
Indien
24 maj 2023

Bobby was very helpful in helping me set up my feed and walked me through the Google Merchant Center.

Lofty Athletics
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 29 minuter
24 maj 2023

Great app and great support! Recommend it to everyone :)

Fast Life Club
Schweiz
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 timmar
18 maj 2023

Very helpful team and good support. The provided good suggestion to improve our store.

Health Road
Förenade Arabemiraten
18 maj 2023

Within a couple of minutes of installing the app I was messaged by Purvi, who provided a lot of useful information about configuring the app. At first I thought it was a chatbot, however after typing a question I was surprised to get a prompt reply from a human on the other end who helped me setup my feed for Google Merchant Center. Great support, thanks!

Lightspeed Curtains
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
12 maj 2023

Bobby was very helpful in setting up the Google Merchant feed for us, willing to help with Google Marchant account setup and settings, and went above and beyond. Highly recommend you use Casa for your feed 100% quality app.

Sundried Shilajit Australia