Casa Google Shopping Feed , 378 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 januari 2024

I was previously paying for a google feed app and paying around 20 dollars. Not only is this app free but they have great chat support. I haven't had any problems yet with the feeds all seem to be uploaded without any issues.
Recommend!

Hurtig Lane
Spanien
3 dagar användning av appen
30 december 2023

Great application! The team even took the time to help with the setup via a zoom call.

Offbeat Harvest
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
27 december 2023

Need some help to configure the app and the support was 5 stars

Mystique Ceramics
Portugal
28 dagar användning av appen
29 december 2023

Purvi is . She helped me with my Google Feed Install. I'm giving her 5stars because she actually helped me step by step. Nowadays, these so called customer service representative all they give you is a damm monologue on how to do it yourself. Thanks you Purvi for actual customer service.

Hot Tees Unfiltered Urban Brand
USA
En dag användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Incredibly helpful support. Thank you

O2TOTES
6 månader användning av appen
20 december 2023

Thank you so much for all your help!! I really appreciate it! All my issues have been resolved!

Cross-Border Worldwide
Storbritannien
4 dagar användning av appen
2 november 2023

Google Shopping Feed By Casa is a great app. The team is very professional, patient and kind. They provide custom service that helped us solve feed issues that were important to us.
Highly recommend!!

VOGRACE
Kina
23 dagar användning av appen
15 december 2023

Customer service very fast and valuable, I talked with bobby that answered all my queries and solved my issues with the feeds very quickly.

Diateck
Italien
3 dagar användning av appen
19 december 2023

I have not expected so kind and close customer support. I was wondering how I upload the product feed that I have just created, and started to chat. The guy, Bobby, on the chat asked me to talk via google meeting, and he went through all the detail setting in my google merchant center. It was incredible service. Thank you Bobby!

artlia
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
17 september 2023

I am so happy with the service I received in support of the application. The support representative Shubhankar went out of his way to Google Chat me and walk me through the steps I needed assistance with while explaining everything very clearly. I'm so glad I got service so fast and that it was with someone so nice and knowledgeable. Google Shopping Feeds by Casa was the right choice! They left me with plenty of knowledge and information for me to do what I needed to after the support chat!

Tramaine Montell Shop