Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Bay Pottery

Looks like this app is going to be just what we need for our new inventory system. They provided great assistance when I got stuck and I look forward to using this app.

Rite of Ritual

Best support I've received from any Shopify app to date, hands down. The app is easy to use, the support needed has only been due to custom templates and unique-to-us tweaks. This app is absolutely essential for our shop. Support is super quick to respond, going above and beyond more than a few times now for me! Thank you so much, Flavio. Best wishes from Canada!

J. Landa

Customer service for this app is BEYOND. Helped me with printer issues that weren't even related to the app. And then helped customize the label. Has worked flawlessly since.

Preggi Central

Great and prompt support team that solved my silly questions immediately. Very happy :)
The barcode label looks great after the team helped me to customise it.
I'm excited about the ability to print variants that have recently been updated as in a transfer being received. It would be good if it could add qty received in transfer as well??
I haven't used the scanning inventory function yet so I'll update the review when I do.

Fabrics & Fabrics

EXTREMELY pleased with the level of service provided by the developers of this app. We have needed to make modications/customizations to our labels several times over the past year, and every time we have reached out to their support team, we have received a super quick response and excellent service. The use of these labels solved a major efficiency problem we had in our day-to-day operations, and using them has saved countless hours in our day! Thank you!!

Mint Juleps Shop

This is the app y'all need for printing labels! It's intuitive and user friendly. I asked about being able to print labels for a PO not yet received and it was added in just a few hours. I had questions about printing labels - emails were answered quickly and they even did an online session to help with settings. Fantastic customer service!

She la la

Literally the best app I've used on the App store. Zero problems so far. Super high quality labels. Needed no support. Just tinkered and have great looking labels.

The Bead N Crystal / Enclave Gems

Been having a heck of a time with our stores pos/barcode and label setup. We opted for a not so common printer that would work with inexpensive barcodes and didn't have much luck getting them set up.

Emailed the app devs and asked some questions, and Flavio is always so quick to respond. We set up a time for a 1 on 1 where he wanted to help get us squared away with custom templates for our labels. Hours... Flavio was able to help us get our stupid machine to fit our barcodes! He had to really get custom to make it work, and we were so appreciate of his time!

We even had some recurring issues the next day and he hopped on again and remotely worked with us.

Not at all surprised at the perfect 5.0 star review, well worth it!

The Nest at 112

This app will save you a ton of time over the free apps available - worth every penny. And then the CUSTOMER SERVICE. WOWZA. It is amazingly quick, knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks!

Knitters Without Borders

This app is great! and the customer service is ...EXCELLENT :D
Flavio helped me even on the NEW YEAR’S DAY!!!
Thank you SO much.
I would like to give 10 stars if I could :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6