Multi‑Label Barcodes

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

$9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Examples of labels

Cast

Great app - I use it to create custom barcodes for my product. Highly customizable and easy to use. The BEST customer service - helped me with a metafield issue, which was totally out of their scope.

Just As I Am Boutique

I can not say enough good things about this product. It works as expected every time and does a great job. And support is unbelievable. I have been using it for a couple of years but needed to change the label type...that particular Avery label wasn't one of the template options but Flavio got it added and worked with me on a couple of changes I requested. All this over a holiday weekend. I highly recommend Multi-Label Barcodes.

Foodies

I highly recommend the Multi-Label Barcodes app. It has the flexibility to create any configuration in seconds, and their service is outstanding!

LaliSimone

Multi-Label Barcodes is the most affordable, reliable, and easy to use barcode app for Shopify that I have come across. It just works.

Lily Claire

I created a process to print price labels using Excel and Word but it was too complicated for my sister (owner of the store). I tried several other apps before I found this one. It was extremely easy to set up and use. All the features I needed. I particularly like being able to pick where on the label sheet you want to start printing. No wasted labels! But the most impressive part is the support. I have had to contact Flavio twice and both times I had my answer almost immediately. Highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

Customer service if very responsive, my emails are answered in a timely manner. Flavio made some tweaks to improve the process after a phone conversation. Overall this app is easy to setup and use. Had a few issues and resolved quickly. I would recommend this app if especially if you are looking to move away from duplicate barcodes. Able to select a 10 digit barcode that doesn't repeat avoiding issues at checkout. This has been a time saver over our previous Shopify app Retail Barcode Labels.

Piyama

I'm soo impressed by the support on this app. For a barcode novice like me, I wanted to double check I was processing the EAN-13 codes correctly, and Flávio kindly assisted me in identifying an issue and resolving it. Very thankful. Thank you!

KITKITDIZZI

This app is AMAZING! This is the first time my shop has used a barcode scanner. I had a few questions & emailed the app. Flávio responded quickly & scheduled a time for a call. He was so helpful!! I can’t recommend this app enough — it’s the best customer service I’ve encountered.

Numana Yarns

I use multiple Dymo label sizes for product pricing and inventory labelling, and was previously manually entering the info into the Dymo software. This app saves me SO MUCH TIME, and the labels come out looking exactly how I want them to look since I was able to customize them. I also really like how I can chose the number of labels to print - either print enough to match my stock or a number chosen by me. Super easy to print off all the labels I need for a shop update all at once. It also reduces mistakes on labels since the information is pulled directly from the product listing, instead of being manually entered for each label.

baiiad

Awesome and useful app that nicely integrated into our workflow, saving us time and steps! The service is quick and efficient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8