Multi‑Label Barcodes

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

$9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Examples of labels

Reilly & Sons

One of the best apps we have found on Shopify, Our business is a food supplier to the general public and there was no solutions for product labelling. I have spoken with Flavio on numerous occasions and they have managed to tailor the app to suit our industry. Its been great as saved paying for a developer and the app is fast, efficient and saves us hours per day.

Strange Tails

We sell handmade dog gear, and have been writing out product tags by hand with all the variant information for each individual product ordered. As our business grew, this task began to take hours of our time each week, so we were looking for a way to automate this process. I am SO happy to have found this app and as every one else has mentioned, the customer service from Flávio is the absolute BEST. He helped set up a template for our labels, and even helped us pull in some additional variable information that was being generated by another app. He was so incredibly helpful and quick to respond. 1000000/10!

NOA

Time spent using app About 1 year

excellent app, such prompt customer service ready to help you with all your needs! I use the app daily!

Cast

Great app - I use it to create custom barcodes for my product. Highly customizable and easy to use. The BEST customer service - helped me with a metafield issue, which was totally out of their scope.

Just As I Am Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can not say enough good things about this product. It works as expected every time and does a great job. And support is unbelievable. I have been using it for a couple of years but needed to change the label type...that particular Avery label wasn't one of the template options but Flavio got it added and worked with me on a couple of changes I requested. All this over a holiday weekend. I highly recommend Multi-Label Barcodes.

Foodies

Location Seychelles

I highly recommend the Multi-Label Barcodes app. It has the flexibility to create any configuration in seconds, and their service is outstanding!

LaliSimone

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Multi-Label Barcodes is the most affordable, reliable, and easy to use barcode app for Shopify that I have come across. It just works.

Lily Claire

I created a process to print price labels using Excel and Word but it was too complicated for my sister (owner of the store). I tried several other apps before I found this one. It was extremely easy to set up and use. All the features I needed. I particularly like being able to pick where on the label sheet you want to start printing. No wasted labels! But the most impressive part is the support. I have had to contact Flavio twice and both times I had my answer almost immediately. Highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

Customer service if very responsive, my emails are answered in a timely manner. Flavio made some tweaks to improve the process after a phone conversation. Overall this app is easy to setup and use. Had a few issues and resolved quickly. I would recommend this app if especially if you are looking to move away from duplicate barcodes. Able to select a 10 digit barcode that doesn't repeat avoiding issues at checkout. This has been a time saver over our previous Shopify app Retail Barcode Labels.

Piyama

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm soo impressed by the support on this app. For a barcode novice like me, I wanted to double check I was processing the EAN-13 codes correctly, and Flávio kindly assisted me in identifying an issue and resolving it. Very thankful. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8