Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
Multi‑Label Barcodes 정보
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, GoDEX, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- 4 different types of QRCode, that link to: product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
- Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag. Also, display price with tax included i.e. VAT etc.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
- Printing from mobile devices: The printer must be AirPrint-compatible (for iOS), and support configuring the paper size and scale. Currently, most thermal printers are not compatible with AirPrint.
- Accessing the app from within Shopify Mobile is not supported.
We're here to help
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
가격 5 일간 무료 체험
* 모든 비용은 USD로 청구됩니다.
** 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
This app is AMAZING! This is the first time my shop has used a barcode scanner. I had a few questions & emailed the app. Flávio responded quickly & scheduled a time for a call. He was so helpful!! I can’t recommend this app enough — it’s the best customer service I’ve encountered.
I use multiple Dymo label sizes for product pricing and inventory labelling, and was previously manually entering the info into the Dymo software. This app saves me SO MUCH TIME, and the labels come out looking exactly how I want them to look since I was able to customize them. I also really like how I can chose the number of labels to print - either print enough to match my stock or a number chosen by me. Super easy to print off all the labels I need for a shop update all at once. It also reduces mistakes on labels since the information is pulled directly from the product listing, instead of being manually entered for each label.
Awesome and useful app that nicely integrated into our workflow, saving us time and steps! The service is quick and efficient.