Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, GoDEX, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- 4 different types of QRCode, that link to: product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
- Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag. Also, display price with tax included i.e. VAT etc.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
- Printing from mobile devices: The printer must be AirPrint-compatible (for iOS), and support configuring the paper size and scale. Currently, most thermal printers are not compatible with AirPrint.
- Accessing the app from within Shopify Mobile is not supported.
We're here to help
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Awesome and useful app that nicely integrated into our workflow, saving us time and steps! The service is quick and efficient.
Greenleaf Garden Center
Excellent application, does exaclty what is says and more. Customer support is very fast and extremelly helpfull. 5 stars for sure.
After years of hesitating because it seemed so daunting, we used this app to get both barcodes (after years of hand written SKUs, it was so easy to generate them and not disturb our old system) and QR codes (now people can scan tags with their phones and see images of products on models). It is super simple! And we kept reading about how amazing this Flavío person is. We emailed asking questions before we signed up, and guess who responded promptly and with perfect assistance? FLA-VÍ-OOOO! Super helpful, answered all our questions and even helped us with an image sizing issue! Wow!