Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag.
- New: Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
We reply to every single e-mail, often within minutes. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 37 reviews
Most recent reviews
We love the app, it save us so much time. This is also quite flexible as you can create label templates. We had a few request to the customer service and Flávio was great to help us, he answered in the hour, even on weekends. Worth the money and more !
I rarely feel compelled to write a review but between how great this app works and the phenomenal service that I received I would rate this 10 stars if I could. Service was very patient and helpful while helping me learn to navigate barcodes and their app. Highly recommended for barcode printing, generating, and scanning.
The Alluv Place
JUST got back from buying a ton of merchandise and forgot that I no longer had the barcode printing app available to me with Shopify. I looked on-line to see reviews of the free app they offered and saw that it was terrible based on feed back. I KNEW I did NOT have the time to deal with that since I have big event in 2 days so I decided to try Multi-Label Barcodes since it had a much better rating.
SO happy I did. I was afraid that with so many customers needing a new barcode printing app that if I had questions I wouldn't get taken care of very fast but much to my surprise I was. I shot off like 3 e-mails right away. and ALL three of them were answered quickly. I was also pleased that this 53 year old non computer tech gal who is clueless with this kind of stuff could figure out this app.
The BEST part is my labels look WAY better than the old barcode app. People couldn't even read my prices with the last one. SO glad I can customize what they look like.
I will happily pay $9.99 a month for a much better app. People, do NOT waist your time with the one Shopify recommends. LOVE this one so far.
Time to print all my stuff now!