Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- 4 different types of QRCode, that link to: product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag.
- New: Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
We reply to every single e-mail, often within minutes. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 44 reviews
Most recent reviews
I would like to thank the entire support team MULTI LABEL BRACODES, especially Flavio, attendance 1000%. Quick , simple and direct service , super recommend
Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice. Rispecchia pienamente tutte le nostre aspettative. Assistenza professionale, disponibile e molto efferente. Grazie di tutto !!!
Finally, someone wrote a label app that actually has some functionality. I like that it works with any printer, any label, upc and qr codes on the same label, you can have multiple saved custom labels at the same time. truely they put some thought into this app, great job, highly recommended
Wow, this app is amazing, I was making nice labels, then the developer reached out to see if he could help, he remoted in on my machine and tought me some tricks, not my labels are venen better and profesional looking