Customize your label templates
Print beautiful barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, etc. Display discounts, logo, multiple product fields, custom text and more.
Update inventory by scanning
Update inventory quantity (plus, minus) with your barcode scanner, for faster operations. Supports multiple Locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, different fonts, and almost any of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag.
- New: Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR Code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
We reply to every single e-mail, often within minutes. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 32 reviews
Most recent reviews
Simple app, with useful features. Very impressed by the customer support, fixed our issue quickly with no fuss. Thanks Flavio!
Mom's Sweet Shop
I wish I had purchased this app years ago!! Took me a tiny bit of getting used to (configuring & naming labels I use most often) but worth every quick second! No more wasted labels (jewelry barbells especially) for not being able to utilize single labels (the old Barcode Printer app wasted SO many jewelry labels as it would only print in qty of 2!). I also love that this app auto adjusts font sizing to print entire product description & price-no matter how small the label, & with such ease! I love that you can quick select product right from the app, that you can quick add products loaded that day, or based on various presets. I don't like to pay for apps on top of Shopify but this one is worth the monthly fee! For a retail store that uses a variety of label sizes and is constantly updating/adding inventory, this app has been a lifesaver. I was forced into finding something new once they killed the Barcode Printer app, but thankfully they did because this one serves my purposes so much better!! For reference, I am using a Dymo 450 label printer.
TKB Trading, LLC
Read this and I promise it won't waste your time. I can't stress this enough but the customer support from this company is extremely exceptional like something I've never dealt with. Flavio is the person I was honored to get help from, very knowledgeable and in a few words he knows exactly what you're chasing after and get it accomplished for you. The app itself is very self-explanatory, easy to use. I'm 100% sure if you find any issues with the app, contact them and you will be satisfied. If I could complain about something, it would be that why had I not found this app sooner? Most definitely recommend it.