Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- 4 different types of QRCode, that link to: product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag.
- New: Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
We reply to every single e-mail, often within minutes. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The support I received from Flavio was absolutely phenomenal! I told all my peers that this was some of the best customer service I’ve received in and out of my decades long IT and retail career. Flavio was highly knowledgeable with both the Multi-Label Barcodes app AND our legacy Zebra label printers. He was very patient, and explained things in detail and understandable terms. I was very impressed throughout our lengthy tweaks and tests with how he understood all my descriptions of how the printed labels appeared after each test. We spent a lot of time building templates, experimenting, and adjusting templates and printer preferences. Flavio stayed with it until all three of our old Zebra printers were printing labels far better than they ever did with our old POS system! And, when I mentioned that we were a nonprofit thrift store serving our community, Flavio offered us a substantial discount off the monthly app service fee! Wow! An unsolicited discount! Thank you Flavio! Brad Melton
Information & Retail Systems Manager
Samaritan Community Center
The app itself is great! but the 5 stars is hands down for Flavio. The support on this app is phenomenal. I thought the free version by Shopify, Retail Barcode Labels, would be enough but this app allows me to do so much more. This app is a blessing if you are switching from a different pos system to shopify
Looks like this app is going to be just what we need for our new inventory system. They provided great assistance when I got stuck and I look forward to using this app.