Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Tresk

Excellent application. I tried several and it's the best one. Super fast support by Thorsten. I highly recommend it. See it live at tresk.com.

Boomtic

Absolutely recommended app. Friendly usage and the best support ever seen. I had a problem for customization variants and they fixed in hours. If you are looking for a multi-language shop, this is your app for sure!!! Thanks guys for giving this option!!!

bergfritz.ch

Multi Lingo is easy to set up and works fine. You get a great customer support and developer is very helpful to solve issue (even the error was caused by me). I absolutely recommend to use this App.

Napanion

App works very well - easy to connect and use.
The customer service is staggering - had numerous questions and they helped out within hours !
Can only recommend !
High Five
Josef

TAR HOUSE GUITAR

I highly recommend Multi Lingo to all of you. They are awesome, professional, patient to users!!!!!!

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

GlossGods

Great app that has worked well for our site. The support has been superb where Thorsten has been more than helpful resolving everything promptly and successful. I also liked the manual provided with the app explaining all the tools. Recommended!

MAVOLU

Amazing customer service, any issues are resolved very quickly and efficient. Overall very happy with this app!

Rehora

One of the best translator app. We have been using this app from last 2 years and now have installed this in our second website. Super customer service and super price too. @Developer - doesn't mean that you increase the price ;) Thanks Thorsten for quick replies.

Volutz

The auto-translate function isn't great, our navigation menu broke when we installed the app, but the support team was amazing and fixed everything within a day, free of charge, no questions asked. They answered quickly and worked efficiently, we would recommend this app solely based on the support we got.

Thank you Thorsten for your amazing help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7