Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Rehora

One of the best translator app. We have been using this app from last 2 years and now have installed this in our second website. Super customer service and super price too. @Developer - doesn't mean that you increase the price ;) Thanks Thorsten for quick replies.

Volutz

The auto-translate function isn't great, our navigation menu broke when we installed the app, but the support team was amazing and fixed everything within a day, free of charge, no questions asked. They answered quickly and worked efficiently, we would recommend this app solely based on the support we got.

Thank you Thorsten for your amazing help!

ADVICE.CO.IL

We use this App for Hebrew {RTL} and English.
for huge site.the multi lingo app deliver perfect solution !!!
we had some code modifications and some theme issues because of RTL language. and also some apps adaptations
we got it solved in a day by the support team.
Totally satisfied with this app - the most price to value you can get for multi lingual App.

karacs

I use this app to have my site in two languages and it works very well. i have been using it for months now and each time i had an issue i contacted thorsten and the answer and solution were always very very quick, usually less than half an hour and most of the time few minutes. And yesterday was an other of this day so today i decided to take 5 minutes to write a review...so thank you multilingo and keep going...

Surpresa Natural

We have received very extensive and timely support from the app developer regarding the app and would definitely recommend it on that basis alone.

Tiny Piggy

I use this app to allow my customers to shop in the language of their choice. This app is amazing and very affordable! If ever you need help, the creator is amazing and responds in a timely manner. Very satisfied with this app and I strongly recommend!!! Thanks!!

Affranchi

Awesome app, at lower cost than Langify! Good customer service, I ask a few questions and ask for help and receive great explaination!

I really recommend

Take on a Unicorn

April 21st I am updating this review as after having a few back and forths, it seems there is a search functionality that will help me out, just need to have more than 250 products for it to be there. So gonna add more products, as this will become very time saving.

***original review***

No app is perfect, but this one comes close. I would have given a 5* but the time to do everything is a little lengthy because you need to automate translation product by product. (this was mentioned however).
That being said I was looking for an app that was flexible to be able to overwrite the automatic translations if needed. For the price and the features definitely worth the buy.

The one thing I would love to see that should not be hard, is a search feature. Especially in the product section. It makes it very long to find.

CommonSensual

So far this app has been great, easy to install and use. I was able to translate my whole store into French and I'll soon have it done in Spanish, too. Since I only ship my products to Europe, it's going to boost my sales for sure. And great price, too.

danciela

this app is very difficult to use.
Esta app es muy dificil de usar es muy complicada y la informacion no es clara. la idea es buena todos queremos un chackout con diferentes idiomas y yo trate mucho de tenerlo en un momento lo consegui pero luego volvi a checar y ya no traducia

April 5, 2019

Unfortunately I cannot provide support in Spanish. I'm afraid understanding English instructions is a minimum requirement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6