Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Tiny Piggy

I use this app to allow my customers to shop in the language of their choice. This app is amazing and very affordable! If ever you need help, the creator is amazing and responds in a timely manner. Very satisfied with this app and I strongly recommend!!! Thanks!!

Affranchi

Awesome app, at lower cost than Langify! Good customer service, I ask a few questions and ask for help and receive great explaination!

I really recommend

Take on a Unicorn

April 21st I am updating this review as after having a few back and forths, it seems there is a search functionality that will help me out, just need to have more than 250 products for it to be there. So gonna add more products, as this will become very time saving.

***original review***

No app is perfect, but this one comes close. I would have given a 5* but the time to do everything is a little lengthy because you need to automate translation product by product. (this was mentioned however).
That being said I was looking for an app that was flexible to be able to overwrite the automatic translations if needed. For the price and the features definitely worth the buy.

The one thing I would love to see that should not be hard, is a search feature. Especially in the product section. It makes it very long to find.

CommonSensual

So far this app has been great, easy to install and use. I was able to translate my whole store into French and I'll soon have it done in Spanish, too. Since I only ship my products to Europe, it's going to boost my sales for sure. And great price, too.

danciela

this app is very difficult to use.
Esta app es muy dificil de usar es muy complicada y la informacion no es clara. la idea es buena todos queremos un chackout con diferentes idiomas y yo trate mucho de tenerlo en un momento lo consegui pero luego volvi a checar y ya no traducia

April 5, 2019

Unfortunately I cannot provide support in Spanish. I'm afraid understanding English instructions is a minimum requirement.

Fc Soccer Uniforms

Customer service is absolutely horrible. Careful when you get this app as it will malfunction regularly and end up costing you a lot more than $7.99. The people that left it a good review clearly haven't had this app for too long and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up changing their review sooner then later. I recommend you spend a little more and go with one of the other apps, trust me you won't regret spending a little extra for something reliable that won't end up costing you more money as you can't make sales when your site is down and this app will mostly like be the cause of it. STAY CLEAR

March 7, 2019

There was a technical problem with the app server which caused disruptions of 6-7 hours (first and only time in more than 2 years). Merchant was understandably upset but requested more than 3 months worth of application credit. I offered one month refund, he declined.

Charles & Marie's B2C Shop

I have used Multi Lingo in several projects now and tested a few other apps before. By far the best multi-language app out there for this fair price. Also got a blazing fast reply and help with the translation of my theme from the support. Thanks guys!!

WOOLF_ID

This app does the job and has everything I need for multi language support. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app.

The Eye Corner

THE MOST DISTURBING AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I emailed the developer to ask for help, he cancelled my subscription out of spite, making me lose over 40 hours of work! And still keeps charging me for the app! Don't even try editing the app on Safari as all you get is a sign saying that you have to enable cookies to use it, even though they are already enabled. The translations the app provides are a joke, even though they advertise it a translating app. You will have to key in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS yourself if you want to make sure the translations are correct (which defeats the point of the app!), and that includes system words. Generating the confirmation e.mail in several languages is an absolute debacle, made even harder by the lack of help from the developers, their pedantic attitude and rude e.mails. When I solved the problem with outside help, the developer said he would cancel my subscription and asked me to deleted my review! STAY AWAY from this app!

March 7, 2019

Merchant (accidentally) messed up the Shopify code while trying to manually translate the Email templates. She blamed it on my app and while I was in the process of fixing the problem, she revoked the staff access and gave me a one star feedback. Despite the extremely negative feedback, she insisted on keeping my app herself. I offered her the choice between keeping my app or keeping her feedback, she chose the latter.

Anshul Bijoux

Excellent app. Might take some time (an hour or two) to install but once its done, it runs flawlessly. The best part is the support team, they reply quickly and fixes the problem immediately. Thanks Thorsten.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6