Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

The Eye Corner

THE MOST DISTURBING AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I emailed the developer to ask for help, he cancelled my subscription out of spite, making me lose over 40 hours of work! And still keeps charging me for the app! Don't even try editing the app on Safari as all you get is a sign saying that you have to enable cookies to use it, even though they are already enabled. The translations the app provides are a joke, even though they advertise it a translating app. You will have to key in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS yourself if you want to make sure the translations are correct (which defeats the point of the app!), and that includes system words. Generating the confirmation e.mail in several languages is an absolute debacle, made even harder by the lack of help from the developers, their pedantic attitude and rude e.mails. When I solved the problem with outside help, the developer said he would cancel my subscription and asked me to deleted my review! STAY AWAY from this app!

March 7, 2019

Merchant (accidentally) messed up the Shopify code while trying to manually translate the Email templates. She blamed it on my app and while I was in the process of fixing the problem, she revoked the staff access and gave me a one star feedback. Despite the extremely negative feedback, she insisted on keeping my app herself. I offered her the choice between keeping my app or keeping her feedback, she chose the latter.

Anshul Bijoux

Excellent app. Might take some time (an hour or two) to install but once its done, it runs flawlessly. The best part is the support team, they reply quickly and fixes the problem immediately. Thanks Thorsten.

4x4 Tmt

This is BY far the best translation app for Shopify.
It can really translate ALL. Even JPGS! (you can change JPGs according to the language).
It is very friendly and easy to get a hand on. I've translate my entire store by far.
The best part is the support. They offer a dedicated and time-record support. I had a lot of issues with my theme and had to make changes to it after installing the translator and they (very generously) helped me patched the languages code.
TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Mygoodnessberlin

Hey you guys out there,
I've been using Multi Lingo for 3 weeks now. The translation set-up & auto-translation is quite easy to use, actually quite handy. Definitely a good tool to translate your online store

Theturn17

Very good application. It works perfectly on my site www.redmondbunbury.com.
The service is amazing, they helped me with the installation in multiple themes.
I really recommend it!

Take Easy Eu

How to translate all the products in one shot , like other is working for collections and menu . I have 20k products , am i going to translate 1 by 1 until my last breath .._

Urbncovr

Absolutely crap. All it says is 'enable cookies' whenever you try to use the app.

(Yes I know about cookies and they are enabled)

March 7, 2019

Third-party cookies have to be enabled to use Multi Lingo. I added some additional explanatory text to avoid misunderstanding.

Vigoria

Excellent app for e-commerce translations, the best in our opinion. After fiddling around translations apps for sometime our choice was clear, with no regrets. Multi Lingo does, at a very honest and affordable price, the same things the more expensive ones do and then some. Many thanks to Thorsten for his collaboration and help in solving a number of issues taking us to where we wanted to go. Everything is customisable and, with time and patience, we were able to figure out every single detail we needed to take care of. If you are looking for an efficient app to translate your store in multiple languages, with lost of features and customisations included, this is the one. Thanks a lot!

Senditgear

Best app. to translate your website on Shopify! And the service is the best I ever had in my whole career with an app/plugin/widget/theme company!

Hangloo

Just a few words but they sum it up completely: Solid product, great service (Thorsten is super helpful - quick replies on custom variables and language switcher), we will use multi lingo for our store in the future.

I can highly recommend it.