Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Beouf Royal

This is the best app I've used for translating our website and at the price you can't beat it. The support from Thorsten was outstanding and he helped us no end. If you want to translate your website for a decent price and outstanding developer support look no further, multi lingo is brilliant and does not slow your site down at all. You can see our site here www:biltongroyal.com.

@Buddhani you haven't got a clue don't rate an app if you don't understand how it works, best value language app on Shopify and outstanding customer service

Aerosol Tv

I have been working with 3 translation apps before, with little satisfaction. Now we have installed Multi Lingo and the app just great. Our theme needed some adjustments, also because of the other language apps we installed before (which left the theme a bit messy). Thorsten fixed it for us very quickly. Great service! 5 Stars.

Julesbazar

If I could give 6 stars out of 5 I would. Thorsten is by far the most helpfull guy i've met. He helped me with small iterations with alot of patience and without complaint. This beats every other language app in price and support.

Ekoko Looks Likes

We have been working with a translation script before and recently switched to Multi Lingo. Wished it would have been there sooner, great and affordable app. Easy to use and the support has been far more then you would expect. Since we needed a lot of 'repairs' due to the old way of working we had a lot of questions over and over. Thorsten replied almost instantly each time and has been a great help with that. The right people with the right app!

Votumwatches

Great app and really easy to use and straightforward, would definitely recommend.

Pas Mon Style

This app is very easy to use. If you have any questions, the programers are fast at returning e-mails, efficient in fixing any issues and very polite!

Creations Mille Pattes

Fantastic apps, really easy to use and amazing customer service from Thorsten. He really help us with our issue and did even more !!

Versaillesboutique

Thorsten was extremely helpful! Not only was he quick at replying, he also went above and beyond to help with my issues. Highly recommend this app & service.

Lozi Boutique