Multi Lingo

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

$7.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Ulovepets

it did not translate all page :(

Mydiabetescare

This app is working great, the auto translations are very good and if you would happen to stumble upon a problem Thorsten is right there to help you out!
Great app and excellent service!!

Walnut Studiolo

I just installed this app and I am really impressed. There is quite a bit of manual work to do getting the translations set up because we have so many products and pages, but that would be the case regardless of what translation app we chose. I really appreciate that it plugs directly into the Yandex automatic translation tool while keeping all the right code, yet gives me the option to change/alter translations as necessary. Thorsten has been terrific at customer support.

Lupaiwatches

Thorsten has been amazing. He fixed and tweaked the app to fit perfectly my store. App is working great, from homepage to checkout.

Mades Cosmetics

Good tool and fantastic customer service: quick and effective. Thorsten is very professional.

We highly recommend!

Ag Vet

Really easy to install, work well with other app, can be customized easily and the customer service is fast and reliable.

I will definetely recommend this app to anybody who need to have a multilingual website !

Privoo

Great App and support. It's definitely worth its money.

Jewelry For Your Feet

Awesome support! Very fast and efficient! Easy to set up.

Shadypinepress

Multi lingo is a great app with fantastic customer service provided by Thorsten.

On each occasion i have contacted Thorsten he has been quick to respond and easy to communicate with. Any issues with my theme he has solved, showing great patience and offering advice.

Overall Multi Lingo is a great app, Thorsten is very professional and i highly recommend. 5 stars!

Ilmiofumetto

Great app, great assistance!
Thorsten by the customer service team has been just amazing. Quick, efficient, professional And very Kind.
He fixed all the bugs and made My site perfect.
Thanks!