Multi Lingo

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

$7.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Multi Lingo logo

Ilmiofumetto

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, great assistance!
Thorsten by the customer service team has been just amazing. Quick, efficient, professional And very Kind.
He fixed all the bugs and made My site perfect.
Thanks!

Let It Shirt

Location Germany

App works perfect! Support is great, answers in few hours and helped us with everything. Highly recommended!!!

Barnoleksaker Com

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried different and more expensive Apps, But I love this one, it is much easier to work with, you can translate your site with Auto-Translate button for each section or choose your own translation manually this way I have great control over my translated site. I had some question though which was answered fast, so it comes with great support too.

Avattire

Time spent using app Over 2 years

5-Star App Plugin and 5-Star ***** SERVICE !!

I installed this into my store & started adding Languages. I had a problem, once I reached a certain # of languages, and emailed support - they fixed it in less than one business day, and now all our languages come up.

The app is really easy to use and well worth the $5.99 per month. Their Tech Support is very responsive.

I would recommend it to my friends and other business owners I know...

Beouf Royal

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 years

This is the best app I've used for translating our website and at the price you can't beat it. The support from Thorsten was outstanding and he helped us no end. If you want to translate your website for a decent price and outstanding developer support look no further, multi lingo is brilliant and does not slow your site down at all. You can see our site here www:biltongroyal.com.

@Buddhani you haven't got a clue don't rate an app if you don't understand how it works, best value language app on Shopify and outstanding customer service

Aerosol Tv

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been working with 3 translation apps before, with little satisfaction. Now we have installed Multi Lingo and the app just great. Our theme needed some adjustments, also because of the other language apps we installed before (which left the theme a bit messy). Thorsten fixed it for us very quickly. Great service! 5 Stars.

Julesbazar

Location Belgium

If I could give 6 stars out of 5 I would. Thorsten is by far the most helpfull guy i've met. He helped me with small iterations with alot of patience and without complaint. This beats every other language app in price and support.

Ekoko Looks Likes

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been working with a translation script before and recently switched to Multi Lingo. Wished it would have been there sooner, great and affordable app. Easy to use and the support has been far more then you would expect. Since we needed a lot of 'repairs' due to the old way of working we had a lot of questions over and over. Thorsten replied almost instantly each time and has been a great help with that. The right people with the right app!

Votumwatches

Location Switzerland

Great app and really easy to use and straightforward, would definitely recommend.

Pas Mon Style

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very easy to use. If you have any questions, the programers are fast at returning e-mails, efficient in fixing any issues and very polite!