Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Fc Soccer Uniforms

Customer service is absolutely horrible. Careful when you get this app as it will malfunction regularly and end up costing you a lot more than $7.99. The people that left it a good review clearly haven't had this app for too long and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up changing their review sooner then later. I recommend you spend a little more and go with one of the other apps, trust me you won't regret spending a little extra for something reliable that won't end up costing you more money as you can't make sales when your site is down and this app will mostly like be the cause of it. STAY CLEAR

March 7, 2019

There was a technical problem with the app server which caused disruptions of 6-7 hours (first and only time in more than 2 years). Merchant was understandably upset but requested more than 3 months worth of application credit. I offered one month refund, he declined.

The Eye Corner

THE MOST DISTURBING AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I emailed the developer to ask for help, he cancelled my subscription out of spite, making me lose over 40 hours of work! And still keeps charging me for the app! Don't even try editing the app on Safari as all you get is a sign saying that you have to enable cookies to use it, even though they are already enabled. The translations the app provides are a joke, even though they advertise it a translating app. You will have to key in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS yourself if you want to make sure the translations are correct (which defeats the point of the app!), and that includes system words. Generating the confirmation e.mail in several languages is an absolute debacle, made even harder by the lack of help from the developers, their pedantic attitude and rude e.mails. When I solved the problem with outside help, the developer said he would cancel my subscription and asked me to deleted my review! STAY AWAY from this app!

March 7, 2019

Merchant (accidentally) messed up the Shopify code while trying to manually translate the Email templates. She blamed it on my app and while I was in the process of fixing the problem, she revoked the staff access and gave me a one star feedback. Despite the extremely negative feedback, she insisted on keeping my app herself. I offered her the choice between keeping my app or keeping her feedback, she chose the latter.

Urbncovr

Absolutely crap. All it says is 'enable cookies' whenever you try to use the app.

(Yes I know about cookies and they are enabled)

March 7, 2019

Third-party cookies have to be enabled to use Multi Lingo. I added some additional explanatory text to avoid misunderstanding.

Grey Stores

Useless interface. Makes it all impossible to understand (:

Caringmother Cn Australia

BUYERS BEWARE.
Absolutely crap app. Only translates a few back end scripts. NO blogs, NO products, nothing else. Owner/seller refuses any refunds. Illegal to refuse refunds, on apps not working as advertised.

March 7, 2019

Merchant didn't read the app store description nor the Mutli Lingo documentation and mistook my app for a website auto translator.
Despite this, she kept my app for 5 months and then requested a refund for the whole period. After I declined, she posted this feedback.
Of course, Multi Lingo allows the translation of blogs, products, pages, sections, checkout, notifications and theme texts.

Buddhani

Its a terrible app. BIG WARNING!!!!!! If you instal the app in your shopify theme, and remove it again...its still codes from LINGO left on your site - and distroy codes !!!
So big huge warning! Dont download this!

March 7, 2019

Merchant didn't read the documentation, nor did he ask any questions.
Mutli Lingo creates a special multi-language version of the merchant's theme (a COPY) - the original theme will always remain untouched. This is clearly mentioned throughout the app in several different places - for example right next to the button you need to click to create the Multi Lingo theme. On top of that, you can also uninstall the Multi Lingo code from a Multi Lingo theme.