Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Myrtle and Soap

We have been using this app for a few months now and we highly recommend it! Thorsten has been really quick to help resolve issues with much professionalism and efficiency. The app is easy to use and can translate an unlimited amount of pages and products. Without a doubt, one of the best translation apps out there!

Mike Sport Cyprus

Very nice and effective multi language app, support is great and fast.
The features in this app are everything you need to do a multi lingual website.
everything keyword and text, visuals banners can be changed.
the price for the value given is great as well.

Tresk

Excellent application. I tried several and it's the best one. Super fast support by Thorsten. I highly recommend it. See it live at tresk.com.

Boomtic

Absolutely recommended app. Friendly usage and the best support ever seen. I had a problem for customization variants and they fixed in hours. If you are looking for a multi-language shop, this is your app for sure!!! Thanks guys for giving this option!!!

bergfritz.ch

Multi Lingo is easy to set up and works fine. You get a great customer support and developer is very helpful to solve issue (even the error was caused by me). I absolutely recommend to use this App.

Napanion

App works very well - easy to connect and use.
The customer service is staggering - had numerous questions and they helped out within hours !
Can only recommend !
High Five
Josef

TAR HOUSE GUITAR

I highly recommend Multi Lingo to all of you. They are awesome, professional, patient to users!!!!!!

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

GlossGods

Great app that has worked well for our site. The support has been superb where Thorsten has been more than helpful resolving everything promptly and successful. I also liked the manual provided with the app explaining all the tools. Recommended!

MAVOLU

Amazing customer service, any issues are resolved very quickly and efficient. Overall very happy with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6