Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo | Reviews

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

PhiNetworks

음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어
I'm using it very well. Thank you.
But where do I get questions from? I translated pages into different languages, but I didn't add pages to the main page (the screen that comes out as soon as I accessed), so I couldn't translate it because I couldn't see it in the translation box. plz help

November 17, 2021

Hi thank you for your kind feedback. If you have any questions regarding Multi Lingo, however, it is better to email us directly.
I sent you two Emails to different addresses but haven't heard back from you yet. Please let me know if you have received my Emails.

Vitalmonitor

Right after the new installation of the new theme with Online Store 2.0 abilities, not all texts were shown in the translation program. As there are still some bugs in the online store 2.0 I guess that was the reason for that. However, the developer helped me out within less than an hour and now everything works perfectly like it did before. Highly recommended.

Happinesz Body Care

Works like charm and saved me a lot of time. When I encountered a problem Thorsten found what what wrong en solved quickly. Definitely recommending this awesome app and the service provided!!

Myrtle and Soap

We have been using this app for a few months now and we highly recommend it! Thorsten has been really quick to help resolve issues with much professionalism and efficiency. The app is easy to use and can translate an unlimited amount of pages and products. Without a doubt, one of the best translation apps out there!

Mike Sport Cyprus

Very nice and effective multi language app, support is great and fast.
The features in this app are everything you need to do a multi lingual website.
everything keyword and text, visuals banners can be changed.
the price for the value given is great as well.

Tresk

Excellent application. I tried several and it's the best one. Super fast support by Thorsten. I highly recommend it. See it live at tresk.com.

Boomtic

Absolutely recommended app. Friendly usage and the best support ever seen. I had a problem for customization variants and they fixed in hours. If you are looking for a multi-language shop, this is your app for sure!!! Thanks guys for giving this option!!!

bergfritz.ch

Multi Lingo is easy to set up and works fine. You get a great customer support and developer is very helpful to solve issue (even the error was caused by me). I absolutely recommend to use this App.

Napanion

App works very well - easy to connect and use.
The customer service is staggering - had numerous questions and they helped out within hours !
Can only recommend !
High Five
Josef

TAR HOUSE GUITAR

I highly recommend Multi Lingo to all of you. They are awesome, professional, patient to users!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7