Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Tiny Piggy

I use this app to allow my customers to shop in the language of their choice. This app is amazing and very affordable! If ever you need help, the creator is amazing and responds in a timely manner. Very satisfied with this app and I strongly recommend!!! Thanks!!

Affranchi

Awesome app, at lower cost than Langify! Good customer service, I ask a few questions and ask for help and receive great explaination!

I really recommend

Take on a Unicorn

April 21st I am updating this review as after having a few back and forths, it seems there is a search functionality that will help me out, just need to have more than 250 products for it to be there. So gonna add more products, as this will become very time saving.

***original review***

No app is perfect, but this one comes close. I would have given a 5* but the time to do everything is a little lengthy because you need to automate translation product by product. (this was mentioned however).
That being said I was looking for an app that was flexible to be able to overwrite the automatic translations if needed. For the price and the features definitely worth the buy.

The one thing I would love to see that should not be hard, is a search feature. Especially in the product section. It makes it very long to find.

CommonSensual

So far this app has been great, easy to install and use. I was able to translate my whole store into French and I'll soon have it done in Spanish, too. Since I only ship my products to Europe, it's going to boost my sales for sure. And great price, too.

Charles & Marie's B2C Shop

I have used Multi Lingo in several projects now and tested a few other apps before. By far the best multi-language app out there for this fair price. Also got a blazing fast reply and help with the translation of my theme from the support. Thanks guys!!

WOOLF_ID

This app does the job and has everything I need for multi language support. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app.

Anshul Bijoux

Excellent app. Might take some time (an hour or two) to install but once its done, it runs flawlessly. The best part is the support team, they reply quickly and fixes the problem immediately. Thanks Thorsten.

4x4 Tmt

This is BY far the best translation app for Shopify.
It can really translate ALL. Even JPGS! (you can change JPGs according to the language).
It is very friendly and easy to get a hand on. I've translate my entire store by far.
The best part is the support. They offer a dedicated and time-record support. I had a lot of issues with my theme and had to make changes to it after installing the translator and they (very generously) helped me patched the languages code.
TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Theturn17

Very good application. It works perfectly on my site www.redmondbunbury.com.
The service is amazing, they helped me with the installation in multiple themes.
I really recommend it!

Vigoria

Excellent app for e-commerce translations, the best in our opinion. After fiddling around translations apps for sometime our choice was clear, with no regrets. Multi Lingo does, at a very honest and affordable price, the same things the more expensive ones do and then some. Many thanks to Thorsten for his collaboration and help in solving a number of issues taking us to where we wanted to go. Everything is customisable and, with time and patience, we were able to figure out every single detail we needed to take care of. If you are looking for an efficient app to translate your store in multiple languages, with lost of features and customisations included, this is the one. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5