Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

GlossGods

Great app that has worked well for our site. The support has been superb where Thorsten has been more than helpful resolving everything promptly and successful. I also liked the manual provided with the app explaining all the tools. Recommended!

MAVOLU

Amazing customer service, any issues are resolved very quickly and efficient. Overall very happy with this app!

Rehora

One of the best translator app. We have been using this app from last 2 years and now have installed this in our second website. Super customer service and super price too. @Developer - doesn't mean that you increase the price ;) Thanks Thorsten for quick replies.

Volutz

The auto-translate function isn't great, our navigation menu broke when we installed the app, but the support team was amazing and fixed everything within a day, free of charge, no questions asked. They answered quickly and worked efficiently, we would recommend this app solely based on the support we got.

Thank you Thorsten for your amazing help!

ADVICE.CO.IL

We use this App for Hebrew {RTL} and English.
for huge site.the multi lingo app deliver perfect solution !!!
we had some code modifications and some theme issues because of RTL language. and also some apps adaptations
we got it solved in a day by the support team.
Totally satisfied with this app - the most price to value you can get for multi lingual App.

karacs

I use this app to have my site in two languages and it works very well. i have been using it for months now and each time i had an issue i contacted thorsten and the answer and solution were always very very quick, usually less than half an hour and most of the time few minutes. And yesterday was an other of this day so today i decided to take 5 minutes to write a review...so thank you multilingo and keep going...

Surpresa Natural

We have received very extensive and timely support from the app developer regarding the app and would definitely recommend it on that basis alone.

Tiny Piggy

I use this app to allow my customers to shop in the language of their choice. This app is amazing and very affordable! If ever you need help, the creator is amazing and responds in a timely manner. Very satisfied with this app and I strongly recommend!!! Thanks!!

Affranchi

Awesome app, at lower cost than Langify! Good customer service, I ask a few questions and ask for help and receive great explaination!

I really recommend