Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Top notch. Great customer service, very responsive when I panic. Great knowledge, app works amazingly. Thanks!

SkinDesigned

A little issue at start when upgrading the plan, but the support has been very reactive and effective. I use this app to sync my stores's inventory and everthing is working perfectly.

Paloma Wool

Awesome support service! The perfect app to sync your Shopify Plus stores and forget about repeating tasks.

SINGLE STONE

I wanted to wait until we were fully set up and had been running the app for a while before rating it. This app has done exactly what we were looking for and is a great value for the price, considering how much time it is saving our team! My company has two physical stores, each with its own Shopify store, but a lot of our products are sold on both sites. We used to manually create a listing on each of our sites for each new product, manually update on each site whenever a change needed to be made for a product listing, and manually had to communicate across locations and update inventory when an item was sold at one location. Besides taking up a lot of extra time, this also left a significant margin for error and lack of consistency in the product listings across the two sites. With this app, whether we're creating a new listing or updating an existing one, we can now do that one time, in one place, and see the changes reflected across both of our sites. We were even able to sync up both of our locations for inventory, so when an item sells or is added at either store, it automatically updates across both. I also want to note that I had a few questions before installing the app and during the setup process and the developer's team has been very helpful, with fast but thorough responses to all of my questions and helped me get the app up and running quickly and smoothly. They also made sure I knew how to back up my products prior to installation so that I felt more confident when installing the app in case there had been any issues. I did have to spend some time making sure that all of our products had unique SKUs before activating the app but since I took the time to ensure that was done, I didn't have any problems once I installed the app. Very happy with this app as are my co-workers who were doing most of the manual work before, and my bosses who have the peace of mind in knowing that none of our product listings will have inconsistencies.

LUXX

We're still in test mode with this app, but it's performing really well and seems like an excellent and useful app for multi-store owners with the same stock that needs inventory synch.

A7 UK

This is a fantastic app and does exactly what I need which is to synch inventory across 2 stores. The support team were very helpful when I first had questions about installing the app, super fast to respond and answered all my questions. When I came to install the app, the instructions were so clear I didn't have any follow up questions and it worked immediately.

Beyblade Shop

A very responsive and professional team, I do not regret working with them ! Thanks a lot and keep it up !

Parkfield Supplies

This app has helped us avoid errors managing inventory across multiple stores and has streamlined our product launch process. We had a few issues in the setup which turned out to be out own fault but support were responsive and helped us figure out the problem quickly. Highly recommended!

Benefab®

Works great and is very reliable. The support team is always super helpful and quick to respond to any questions.

LDFUS

Great app, easy to use and a really helpful, attentive support team - they reply quickly, with detailed responses that guide you through your queries! Really recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6