Multi‑Store Sync Power

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BullyBillows

Does not work, stock has been completely messed up. Do not use. If this company can fix the app then it will be a good app. Also got spammed constantly for 'stock synched'.

November 12, 2022

Hi Team at BullyBillows,

Thank you for your review and for trying the application. We are sorry to learn that you have encountered the aforementioned difficulties. After reviewing your setup we identified that some of the SKUs have duplicates. This is something that can be addressed quickly and efficiently. Our customer service team already reached out suggesting a screen sharing session where they can walk you through the configuration and the most efficient way to address the issues with the product data. We hope to speak to you soon!

Clean Nutrition

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app erroneously put hundreds of items out of stock in my main store, when trying to sync stock levels from main store to a connected store. I had a backup but still took a long time to rectify because of orders placed in the downtime.

June 3, 2022

Hi Team at Clean Nutrition,

Thank you for your review and trial of the app. We are really sorry to hear you have experienced mentioned challenges. Upon reviewing the situation in detail, we could see all of that could have been avoided via adjustments to the configuration and minor fixes of your product data to avoid SKU duplicates. The support team has reached out a few times to discuss, however, has not heard back. Please get in touch if you need any further assistance with recovery or configuration, we will be happy to assist!

Garden Igloo

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 17 hours

We tried hard to set up this app but it did not work. All our products have been set offline over and over again and it is just frustrating. The support team was also not a help. We do not recommend this app.

January 24, 2022

Hi Team at Garden Igloo,

Thank you for your review, for getting in touch, and additional information you kindly provided via direct comms. Indeed, the process of configuring a complex integration application may be challenging and require preparation and in certain cases assistance from our team. For this reason, we always offer an onboarding call if a customer needs any assistance. We are sorry the balance between features and simplicity was not up to your expectations. We have already reviewed our communications as well as your stores’ initial setup and we will see how we can improve moving forward.

Regards,
Team at Egnition

Tether

Time spent using app About 2 months

This the app hoping it would help connect my inventory between stores. My store started deleting inventory on its own. Contacted shopify support and they told me it was an issue with multi store. Multi store ended up erasing my inventory data and changing my SKU numbers, causing the store to suddenly have zero inventory in SKUs. Not sure how extensive the damage is, but we've deleted the APP and now have to go in and do a full inventory count. maybe this app is a good solution, but changing my SKU numbers and inventory count is not something i can deal with right now.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for trying the app and finding the time to connect. We are glad we managed to get to the bottom of it and identify the data corrections required in order to use the app. Welcome back and let us know should you need anything else :)

Paris Station Shop

Don't install the app!!! Almost 2000 variants turned to negative qty and still not sure it messed up other items as well. I emailed support back and forth but they reply my email every 2 days without a solution for almost a week. Decided to just uninstall it. Now I need to fix up the whole inventory which will take me a while :(

Italy Station by GD

Location Hong Kong SAR

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and apologies the communications on our side were not great. Indeed, the app requires unique SKU for each variant and speaking of one-way sync it is only possible for products & collections but not inventory. On behalf of the team, we apologize for not explaining it clearly and not providing an adequate level of support on this occasion.

Dookan

Location Czechia

App goes down erratically and causes issues with our inventory sync. If you are high SKU and high traffic store then even a 30 mins of app downtime can cause a havoc with inventory. Our store sync was down for more than 6 hours. In this day and age an essential service being down for 6 hours is a joke. Developer team is in Australia with no contact number listed or support allocated for customers in European time zones. No references for the company egnition or developers working at egnition found on LinkedIn, twitter or github. Makes us wonder if our store is in safe hands. Irresponsible? OR secretive? Stay away from the app if you are heavily reliant on store sync in (near) real time.

July 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and email communications on this subject.
We are sorry the app experienced the problem & slowed down significantly. As we assured you no data was lost during this period of time and the app caught up on all the changes by the end of this process.
As for the support, I can assure you that the team is spread across the globe (including few team members in CEE) and work using the follow-the-sun approach which is the only way to ensure the current support guarantee.
We indeed do not provide the phone support at this stage since it would require an increase in the fees and merchants have been praising us for the ability to keep the fees at the current level, so, we made a decision to keep it this way.

My Celebrity Closet

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app changed all my inventory levels, customers started buying items that were out of stock. I had to close down the store for an hour! We now need to spend HOURS counting stock again! AVOID!!!