Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power | Reviews

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Tether

This the app hoping it would help connect my inventory between stores. My store started deleting inventory on its own. Contacted shopify support and they told me it was an issue with multi store. Multi store ended up erasing my inventory data and changing my SKU numbers, causing the store to suddenly have zero inventory in SKUs. Not sure how extensive the damage is, but we've deleted the APP and now have to go in and do a full inventory count. maybe this app is a good solution, but changing my SKU numbers and inventory count is not something i can deal with right now.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for trying the app and finding the time to connect. We are glad we managed to get to the bottom of it and identify the data corrections required in order to use the app. Welcome back and let us know should you need anything else :)

Paris Station Shop

Don't install the app!!! Almost 2000 variants turned to negative qty and still not sure it messed up other items as well. I emailed support back and forth but they reply my email every 2 days without a solution for almost a week. Decided to just uninstall it. Now I need to fix up the whole inventory which will take me a while :(

Italy Station by GD

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and apologies the communications on our side were not great. Indeed, the app requires unique SKU for each variant and speaking of one-way sync it is only possible for products & collections but not inventory. On behalf of the team, we apologize for not explaining it clearly and not providing an adequate level of support on this occasion.

Dookan

App goes down erratically and causes issues with our inventory sync. If you are high SKU and high traffic store then even a 30 mins of app downtime can cause a havoc with inventory. Our store sync was down for more than 6 hours. In this day and age an essential service being down for 6 hours is a joke. Developer team is in Australia with no contact number listed or support allocated for customers in European time zones. No references for the company egnition or developers working at egnition found on LinkedIn, twitter or github. Makes us wonder if our store is in safe hands. Irresponsible? OR secretive? Stay away from the app if you are heavily reliant on store sync in (near) real time.

July 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and email communications on this subject.
We are sorry the app experienced the problem & slowed down significantly. As we assured you no data was lost during this period of time and the app caught up on all the changes by the end of this process.
As for the support, I can assure you that the team is spread across the globe (including few team members in CEE) and work using the follow-the-sun approach which is the only way to ensure the current support guarantee.
We indeed do not provide the phone support at this stage since it would require an increase in the fees and merchants have been praising us for the ability to keep the fees at the current level, so, we made a decision to keep it this way.

My Celebrity Closet

This app changed all my inventory levels, customers started buying items that were out of stock. I had to close down the store for an hour! We now need to spend HOURS counting stock again! AVOID!!!