Tipo Multi Store Sync

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. juni 2024

Does exactly what it says on the tin, set up was easy and the sync has been flawless.

Very customisable in terms of what products are synced and how the sync works, one or two way sync, specific products or collections, and specific products field sync can all be adjusted for your particular needs.

Pricing is fair and provides excellent value for money for us as a small business

Have needed to contact support once in 6 months of use, Laura was quick to respond, very helpful and the solution I required was already in the app settings.

RRB Photobooks
Storbritannien
7 måneder bruger appen
11. juli 2024

Great app. We are using it to sync the quantity of products in stock two-ways between stores. The stores are in different countries with different languages and therefore we reached out to support to help us set up only syncing the quantities and not prices, product text etc. The support were very quick to help and very helpful.
We are very satisfied with the app and highly recommend it.

Hemphilia
Danmark
24 dage bruger appen
17. juni 2024

Laura assisted me via chat. I wanted to change the settings after a long time and was debating whether to read the manual, but when I reached out via chat, I received an immediate response and the issue was resolved very smoothly.

Luna Matcha
USA
8 måneder bruger appen
10. juli 2024

Great app, it does exactly what you're hoping it will. Syncs products and also pages and blog posts which is SUPER useful, my god not having to copy and paste over every single blog is huge.

Laura from support is super responsive and helpful. We plan on using this for the future of all our stores.

Beachman Canada
6 dage bruger appen
13. juni 2024

Tipo is a good solution. I had some issue for intallation settings but support wiht Laura was great and I solved. Thank You

Wish Room Boutique
Italien
7 måneder bruger appen
25. juni 2024

This app meets my needs, which is great, but the only flaw is that it doesn't synchronize the product sorting of the product collection, I'd be willing to give it six stars if it could synchronize the product sorting of the collection, great team, very patient to help me solve the problems that arose from using it, thank you very much, highly recommended.

Ioofashion Official Store
SAR Hongkong
2 dage bruger appen
30. april 2024

I highly recommend this multistore inventory sync app for anyone managing Shopify multistore setups. It's an invaluable tool that offers extensive customization options, allowing you to precisely control what to sync across your stores, including products, pages, collections, and blogs. You can even specify which product fields to synchronize, tailoring the setup to your specific needs.

The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy to manage. The support team, particularly Laura, has been outstanding. She provided expert guidance through the setup process, answered all my questions promptly, and ensured the app was configured perfectly for our operations.

If you're looking for a reliable way to keep your Shopify stores synchronized, this app is an excellent choice. The level of customization and support provided truly sets it apart.

IFL Watches
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
2 dage bruger appen
2. april 2024

Very easy to keep two separate stores synced. Very quick and efficient support, ironing out a small niggle with two stores each with two stock locations

Towsure
Storbritannien
11 måneder bruger appen
15. juli 2024

We have tested multiple apps and this one works perfectly fine. The app have express and very kind support, resolving all cases!

LITURGICAL SHOP
Polen
3 dage bruger appen
10. maj 2024

Great product. The synchronisation of products between stores runs quickly.

YF Wholesale Development