Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Fleischglück UG

Does all the jobs we need for our purpose. Also, staff is super helpful in providing missing functionality is crucial for us. Looking forward to build our platform with you!

BUNAMARKET

I had some problems adding codes due to my limited knowledge with these things. Sent a message to Webkul and got an immediate response. Problem solved within a few minutes. I tend to purchase from trusted developers because I know I can’t solve any of the IT related problems and Webkul has just made the list. Thanks guys!

Zebbl

This is a fantastic app. Highly recommend. First class customer support from Pooja!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!!

CompraBilder

Great features, qualified and fast support from the help desk. It's definitively worth it (at least trying).

Plaza de Artesanos

Great app! It works perfect for me. The attention given to the consultations is excellent and fast, I recommend it!

Greenverd

While my site is not live as yet, I have been working at the back end to set it up with help from the app developer team. The team, especially Pooja, has been very responsive and detailed in her answers. She also modified the theme code to help add some app functions. I will update my review once I test other parts and after the site goes live but so far, I am happy with the app and service

MYMERCHSTAND

Not worth the price, can get all the features on Wordpress for free.
I don’t mind paying for the convenience but the price is just to high.

The “basic package” gives you 3 sellers for $10
The middle package gives you 10 sellers for $30
The “pro” package gives you unlimited sellers for $40

Basic is a complete waste of time because if you’re launching a market place you obviously need more than 3 sellers, the next one up is a waste of money because people setting up small stores have no idea how many sellers they are going to have if any, and the unlimited is just to big a jump for small sellers until they have established their store.

If they read these reviews I’d recommend a 4th option. Pay per seller. $1-$3 per month per user (based on their current prices)

Would get a lot more users that way

January 20, 2020

Hey,
We really appreciate the time you took to write the review..!!

I would like to tell you that earlier, we do have a plan in which the merchant needs to pay per seller but our merchants found that more costly as on an average each merchant have 50+ sellers so a lot of our merchants have requested that they want to any unlimited sellers plan for their marketplace and since then it's been five years and no one has complained about the same.

So, if you calculate a price per seller then the average cost per seller is 0.25-0.5$. If we charge 1$-3$ per seller then in case of even 50+ sellers, surely will be a lot more than just $45 which we currently provide.

Moreover, We would like to discuss more on this idea with you. Our team has contacted you via our support ticket system. Please respond so that we can discuss all your concerns.

Thanks

The Phooks

A perfect app that helps us to handle more than 60 vendors from 20 countries, to set shipping rates, manage variable commissions, send manual and automated payouts and many more.

Special thanks to the support team for their immediate responses.

myBageecha

Trying to setup the app but the support is ridiculous. iv asked for a demo / setup help 4-5 times on email but all i get everytime is a scripted reply with some demo links.
The phone is almost never picked up. the UI of the app is so poor with so many options that an ordinary user like is me is absolutely lost on where to start and what to do.
Quite afraid about the support in case i ever run into any issues while using the app

Hempire Direct - Safest Place To Buy CBD On The Internet

This app is amazing and has the most amazing customer service ever hands down! I’m very happy with this app. I’ve created a marketplace just as good as amazon because of these guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27