Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

MYLADIY

Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.

Emoteecon

I am really impressed by the way the customer support team works. They have been super responsive and have solved multiple queries. Keep up the good work guys.

Victor Malpensa

Multivendor App is really well done! It offers great functionalities and the support is really reactive. Still some details to improve to get 5 stars, but overall a good application I would recommend!

Notebook Love

We're trying the app but setting it up is time consuming and not really friendly. Also there are a lot of features that don't work properly. I was fine for a short while because at least someone was getting back to us when we had issues and something to fixe. After that dead silent. Additionally the app says that they provide 24/7 support but when we tried to contact them on Friday afternoon and follow up that contact Saturday we never received any responses. So it looks like they don really provide the "24/7 support" as the say. In the same line they only respond during normal office hours. So if there are not really consistent with that, with what else would they not be consistent. Great concept but we now have a big trust issues " Multi Vendor Marketplace"... Further, there seems to be a lot of features but the guides are not really self-explanatory, which means that it crucial to get help from the developer to be available for guidance, etc... but again it's difficult to really on them for this.... After, the hard work of trying set it up for over a week we now have to come to the conclusion to terminate the use of the app before the end of the trial

MamaLu

The support team is just awesome! Quick replies, spot on with the help, lots of additional info. The app itself is rich in functions and so far looks like performing very well - really good value for money. Thanks guys!

PatternVine

I installed Multi Vendor Marketplace on our site to create a platform for downloadable craft pattern sales by multiple sellers. I have to give the app five stars because although there were some things that needed fixing/adjustment - as is the case with many apps - the team at Webkul has been incredibly helpful! I have asked a ton of them and they have been able to accommodate 95% of my requests. Thank you to Webkul for being great teammates!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are more than happy to assist you with all your queries related to the app. Please feel free to connect, if any of them still remains.

fansvite

The Multi Vendor Marketplace app deserves 10 stars (**********)
This is by far, the best app in Shopify app store. The customer support is beyond GREAT. They answer all questions in at least 1-business day. The app might be intimidating at first, but take the time to ask clear / concise questions. Take a little bit of time to read the documentation. Understand the app constraints (there are not much constraints, to be honest); understand the flexibility. Do your homework first, before you give the app a bad review! Understand the fundamental of building things; use divide & conquer to achieve your goal, when using this app.
I honesty hope Shopify review this app to see its awesomeness.

Akanksha S., you're the best; Neha, you're the best, the developer team, you're the best. Sorry for all these questions, but you guys ROCKS!

Kudos to the team at Multi Vendor Marketplace!

Thank you!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. This is absolutely correct that you need to be patient to get know the app and learn how it works. Im glad that you took time and wrote some useful information for other merchants as well.
Thanks & Regards.

PartyMakerApp Marketplace

The support team is very helpful and responds fast. They were in touch with us during the whole integration process and launch. The app solves most of our basic needs as a multivendor marketplace and I see it as a good solid start.

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. The support team is thankful for the same.
Hopefully the app will help you boost the business. Good Luck :)

Sketch School

I used the app for a day before it became too frustrating, The tabs didn`t work properly and I couldn`t access many parts of the dashboard. The app itself looks wonderful, but the functionality isn`t smooth, and imo needs work. I will come back and check again in 3 months, but at this juncture too pricey given the risk.

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We express our most sincere concern in knowing about the issues, so that we can assist you accordingly, as there has been no such issues reported in the app and neither occurred while testing the app. So, it would be really great if you could let us know the same, as the support team is trying to be in touch.
And the App pricing starts from 10$ USD per month, and in this you get ample features, with unlimited sellers and unlimited products added via the app. And you even get free support for the app installation and after installation support too.
Please get in touch with the support team so that we can help you in every possible way.
Thanks & Regards,