Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Space Foundry

This app is fantastic. The seller portal they provide is impressive to all my sellers and their customer service are very accommodating! I could not ask for a better app to build my site around!

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The team will be glad to know that the sellers are liking the portal. We are working on the app to make it more and more user friendly, with each passing day, thanks for the acknowledgement.
Happy Selling :)

Boombienederland

I have been using the app for about a month now and to this day I have very good customer service and I am very satisfied with it. Also offer many options that are relatively cheap compared to when you have something developed yourself.
As soon as there are options that you want but that are not available in the normal '' feature apps '' you can always have this developed by their team. That's how we do it now and they like to think along with you. if you don't get anywhere you can easily request support in the app.
Highly recommended.

April 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad to be able to help you.
If you have any concern, we are just an email away.

Newark Makerhoods

I was able to get a marketplace up and going in 2 weeks. It took a lot of back and forth with customer service to figure out exactly how everything works and what extra features I needed to get basic functionality. All of my questions from customer service have been answered, but be aware of a delay in response due to the time zone difference. The backend does require some training for vendors as not everything is self-explanatory but it's all pretty straightforward. I recommend this app.

April 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you. We always try to respond to all the queries, in the minimum response time and will make to reduce the response time even more.
Please contact us in case you have any other questions.

fooodi

I tried this app and it is really perfect. Their support is awesome .

I really recomnd to use it .

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
It was pleasure serving you. Feel free to connect, in case of any questions.

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

This app is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for! It has allowed me to create my own marketplace store using the Amazon model of multiple partner sellers, and has lots of fantastic features which really make it ideal for building a multi vendor marketplace platform. I think it's well priced and provides excellent value for money, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

fashionboard.it

sto usando questa app per una piattaforma multivendor di abbigliamento mi trovo molto bene e l assistenza è puntuale e precisa.

CcardChile

Hello, My name is Ignacio and I am from Chile. With some friends we start a web page where we sell Giftcards of small business of Chile (we dont charge them for this) and our goal is to help them.

The thing is, in Chile like every other country we are in a lockdown, so many business are not working but they still need to pay rent and salaries, so selling giftcards they can get the money now, and the customers can use the giftcard later.

The thing is, we need your platform to grow and help more business, especially "Multi Vendor Market Place", but we dont have the money to pay it because we are doing this for free.

Can you give us a license until the end of the year please?

We will be very thankful!

Our shopify account if ccardchile, you can find us in www.ccard.cl

the email of our platform is ccardcl@gmail.com

Thanks Again!

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please write us to the concerned team by email to support@webkul.com
Be Safe :)

Localcorner

I find this app really helpful for a marketplace business concept. The support team is great and very competent. If I'm not mistaken they are based in India so expect some delays to your quastions and emails. I'm still getting familiar with this app, but so far I'm satisied.

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We do try to reply to all the queries as soon as possible and in timely manner.
Still if you have any issues, do let us know.
Happy Selling :)

RevArt

I really reccomend this app. It have a lot of features and is pretty customizable. It have some speed bug in loading the seller page but is normal because of the backend...we can't ask more.
The customer service is amazing and always replies and solve your problems! (expecially Ayush...he's the man! :) ).

THINK CEO

The customer service is amazing. Answers provided to questions are deep and insightful. Great attention is paid to providing answers that are relevant to clients. I strongly recommend this app.