Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

SAPIA

I give this 5 stars for the amazing support team behind this app, they are really dedicated and doing a great job.
The app is very customized and recommended for that use case.

Hawaii Local Goods

The app is great, very customizable. The customer service is excellent, especially Pooja who has answered all of my questions patiently and with very quick responses. Thank you Pooja!

The WishList

I love this app, it has made my business run successfully and smoothly! The customer service is also really good. I've been assisted by Shashi and it has been so easy and fast to get help or any issue fixed!!

store.ultimateconnector.com

Great app to build a marketplace easily on your shopify store. Easy to setup and tech support provides answers quickly to any problems you face during the setup. Exceptional customer service by Pooja. She went above and beyond to help us with the setup and coordinated with her development team to get us answers immediately.

We Fave You

Outstanding APP, and out standing tech support service who were extremely fast in helping out with integration.

thebsource.com

Great, intuitive app for creating a multi vendor store and extremely helpful customer service. Kirti in customer service has been very helpful with the setup process. Highly recommended.

Pizza Santa

Excelente aplicación y mejor servicio de atención al cliente. Todas las personas de atención al cliente excelentes. Pooja me ayudó en todo momento. Un 10

dev.store.ultimateconnector.com

This is a great app to turn your shopify store into a multi vendor marketplace. Its easy to set up and if you have any questions, the support provided was amazing . Pooja has provided terrific customer service and patiently answered all our questions and always got back to us on time. Keep up the great work, team!

Stock Box Online

This app is a great platform to launch a multi vendor marketplace. I have found the team to be very responsive to any and all queries I have had, and the functionality of the app is awesome!

Pure Visionaries

So far this app is hands down the best possible way to create an actual reliable marketplace for cheap. I've used Dokan Multi-Vendor with Wordpress and Woocommerce and Webkul is 5 times better than them! Dokan has horrible customer support while Webkul always gets back to me (even sometimes on the weekend)! As of now, I would HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is looking to build their start up marketplace. Unless you have at least $20,000 laying around to hire a web dev agency, this is definitely the way to go!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26