Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

CoverHub

Probably the most useful app I've used and the customer service is top-notch! Speedy service and always resolves issues within minutes

Sourcery

I'm using this app to build a marketplace. There are a lot of functionalities that I found much more flexible than other platforms, especially when you add plugins. The interface isn't the most beautiful/user friendly, so there's a lot of details you need to check and test to make sure it works well. What I must say though, is the support team is really great and has gone above and beyond to make things work for us - e.g. editing the coding in the themes to make it compatible with the backend, how to ensure the Webkul backend is connected to domains and is viewed as a secure site.

OB - Online & Beyond

After a thorough research, I chose Webkul's Multivendor marketplace to be the backbone of my marketplace. I was planning to evaluate the app and the vendor of a couple of points.. 1. Usability: Marketplaces are easier said than done; but this app is a great start, nearly an end to end solution. The team's openness and acceptance of ideas to continuously develop the software makes it even easy to scale.
2. Integrations: Any marketplace system is nothing much on its own, but Webkul's full suite of add-ons and feature apps are a treasure
3. Ease of use: At the first glance you get overwhelmed like seeing any new software, after spending some time to learn it becomes logical and easy to use.
4. Customization: These guys did a great job on this front, and almost all variables are customizable.
5. Support: That's the biggest reason I gave them 5 stars ratings! Webkul's support team is topnotch, speedy, and capable! They even help you with coding if needed. I was lucky enough to be dealing with Ayush, Kriti, Jyoti, and many other great supporters. They deal with you as a team, not a vendor! In the end, I trust that team with my business now and when I scale up; they listen and act fast and professionally; and they know the job.
Highly recommending that solution, Webkul is a trusted partner.

Aussfind

I love this app, just what I needed after more than a year of struggling with other shopping platforms. The support here is outstanding, the support team is responsive courteous, and very knowledgeable and answered all my questions via the online chat application. Just brilliant.

Bonherre

Very good and usefull app if you are planning to make a marketplace from your shopify store. Tons of settings and customization. Moreover, support is very helpfull!

The Jerusalem Market

This app is saving me so much time and resources, not only because it solves and brings an obvious solution to get sellers inside my store, but also because the customer support is excellent, beyond expectations. The feature apps are a great addition and are helping me build the perfect experience for my sellers. I can see they are improving quickly and are eager to repair any imperfection that I find in their system. 100% worth it. I am excited to see what else you guys bring.

mysticsandmanifestation

This app has come in handy! There are so many great features and the support is amazing! I use their chat frequently and they help me through any setup problems within minutes. This app is great and the customer support is phenomenal!

Zhanesorganic

it's amazing to see an Indian app developer developing amazing apps and providing great customer service. Keep up the great work!

RUUFE

First and foremost their customer service is incredible. The app itself is unbelievable. It has lots of different plug ins that are necessary in the long run. I would recommend it 100%. I used different marketplace apps but this one is more complete. I couldnt be happier.

Karkhanay

it is a complete marketplace solution ,however it has a lot of bugs and the customer service is abysmal

June 2, 2021

Hi, Thankyou for the review.
We are trying to reach you via email, please do respond to the same. Also we have checked our logs and have not found any support ticket or email from your end regarding any bug or for any support.
Please connect to us and allow us to help with you with your queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44