Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Plasticfreeworld

I like the app and all the add ons you can get for it.
I think the ones who write the bad reviews never have had a actual quote on what a Marketplace with all those function actually cost. You will easily end up paying 100K. With only basic functions. With API connectors for all the shop systems will cost you at least 20K again in dev. And then the 200-500€ if you activate all the apps does not seem so bad, does it?
Of course it is not the easiest app to use. But still for what it is I like it!

MAGAZON

Edited *previous issue was addressed*

Webkul has blown up my inbox with 300 emails in a day, locking me out of sending emails from GMAIL. Slow slow replies on customer support tickets too...

After apps etc, it was more about $300-500 a month than the price listed, all the apps inside are needed for basic functions like shipping.

Two Lovers

This app is easy to use with a lot of great customisation options available. If I ever have an issue, the support team are extremely responsive and resolve any issue/question in a matter of hours. Would recommend!

February 23, 2020

Hi, Thankyou for the review. It was pleasure working with you as well :)
Happy Selling

Wine & Spirits Delivery

Worst application I have ever used in my life. It isn’t intuitive, it isn’t user friendly, the customer service reps keep giving you pre-scripted responses as if you’re a moron and not worth their time.

Everything is complicated, what should be one click of the mouse instead required 75 steps.

And I mean EVERYTHING requires 75 steps. EVERYTHING

It’s as if they intentionally designed it to be complex.

Here’s the kicker. They take more time in responding to these reviews, then they do in actually helping people use their app.

You want to know why Steve Jobs was a genius? Because he took incredibly difficult things in the back end and made them so easy to use on the front end that a chimpanzee could literally do it.

That my friend, was a genius. Whoever started the Multi Vendor app, is no Steve Jobs.

I will literally throw a party tonight celebrating the fact that this app has been deleted from my website.

I feel like a new man, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I can actually start enjoying my life again.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review. Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the app.
As you have mentioned about the lengthy 75 step procedure, I think there is a confusion, as no process in the app needs 75 steps to be done. I would really like to help you understand the app better.
The Support is team is super responsive in helping you, as we can check from the support tickets since you were happy with it : http://prntscr.com/r6po48
We value the time of all our customers and this is why we try and respond back within 24 hours of time and the same was in your case too.
The Support is trying to reach you via ticket, please do respond so we can assist you.
Looking forward to serve you.

NEIMU

there are tons of options to customize, definitely check this one out if you plan to support multiple sellers

Paro Amsterdam

Super easy to use, has all the information you need and the support is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Wholable

Multi Vendor Marketplace has great customer support, very reactive, responds quickly to demands. ;-)

UberZol

5 minutes of my time with eye half closed at 2:30am in the morning - that's all it took to install the app successfully and have it running.

Well done, and very nice app.

Mexicoshopmx

We are using this app for the creation of our marketplace here in mexico. Very good functionalities and Webkul has provided a great customer service.

Fleischglück UG

Does all the jobs we need for our purpose. Also, staff is super helpful in providing missing functionality is crucial for us. Looking forward to build our platform with you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27