Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Aussie Girls Pearls Consultants

Thank you so much Multi Vendor Marketplace theme. I love your app and team support.
Thanks

Streetcloud

Really pleased with the Support given by Team. They sorted a minor request for me very quickly.. and I can get on with what I need to do. :-)

Helpr Asia

I sometimes cannot understand how this app works when there are flaws, and I understand there are limitations on Shopify to have certain functions on Webkul, but to make your users to pay for your flaws , is not acceptable.

So what happened is apparently Shopify doesn't allow Product Tags to be synced on from Shopify to Webkul. The issue is Webkul doesn't have a function to allow vendors to bulk tag and tagging product by product is a huge pain especially when we run a marketplace, we are talking about a vendor could have more than 100 products.

So Webkul's response was that Shopify limits this function and doesn't allow Product Tag to be synced to Webkul (while everything else can be synced). As users, sometimes we accept the fact and understand the challenge, I therefore asked for a Bulk Tag function (which is just like bulk enable function) on Webkul, just so that we can do the bulk tags ourselves after we have done it on Shopify. To my surprise, Webkul's response is that I will have to pay 450USD for this function.

Clearly, this is already inconvenient for us. Imagine running a marketplace, your product tags changes done on Shopify when you can bulk tag, and it can't be synced over to Webkul, and when a vendor overrides a change on Webkul themselves, it will override my product tag changes. How "kul" is that?

If users have to pay for every improvement to be made, I can't see why do we engage as loyal users.

Holagram

It's a great app, support has been prompt and very helpful. It also has a great user interface. Very convenient to manage your vendors and sellers with. I fully recommend it.

Oceana Exchange

The staff at Webkul has been great. My entire platform depends on this app working and integrating. So far any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently. Definitely a top star app to use when considering a marketplace business.

Upcycleit

Awesome so far ..exceptional and ridiculously prompt service . Well done guys :)

Oya Construct

The App looks really great, though sellers haven't started using the app on my platform yet but Neha Sharma and the entire support team have been pretty awesome, supportive, knowledgeable and quick during this period of customisation. Keep up the great job guys!

Michael

Running Tap

Neha is amazing for the amount of work she does to provide support. Im still trying to get them to fix a very slow load time, otherwise, the app is pretty good.

Tamytamy

I TALKED WITH THEM ON SKYPE , THEY WAS REALLY NICE , AND IF ITS POSSIBLE I WILL GIVE 10 STARS FOR THE GIRL THAT TALKED WITH ME , REALLY HELPFUL , GREAT APP , GREAT SUPPORT , THERE IS ALWAYS UPDATES , GREAT IDEAS , THANKS

The Tall Collective

I'm not sure how any site is successfully using this app. Shipping fees charged to the customer on Shopify are not being shown on invoices or orders in the Multi Vendor App. The process of adding products keeps crashing so my vendors have been unable to set up their collections. The returns process is deeply flawed. There is very limited documentation to support users. I invested a great deal of time setting up this app and configuring it only to come across these fundamental problems. The customer service is very slow and misinterprets the issues - taking days to resolve an issue. At the moment I would not recommend this app. If this is the support level at the set up stages I dread to think what would happen if there were a real issue. I will have to start again with another platform and multi vendor app.