Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

Great App, easy to use and support is fast and team really proactive. i can recommend it for people who is looking to have several sellers :)

dentistEshop - Dental Products

I would like to say thanks to Pooja for his help and all his quick response in any questions that I have asked!
Maria

Brix + Bailey Circle

We took a long look at Multi Vendor Marketplace and have found that it meets most of our needs.

For the additional functionality, we approached Webkul to see if they could enhance their current product.

We agreed a price and the changes have been implemented. Our contact at Webkul, Neha, always replied to our questions and kept us up to date with the development.

When we hit technical / design issues, we were able to work with Webkul to find solutions.

I'm very pleased with the support and development from Webkul.

Breaker One

Im pleased with the marketplace functionality that this app offers. I had a number of questions and I found the support process quick.

NaturaCurandera.com

I’m trying this app and it seems very useful for me cause i’m Switching from a e-commerce to marketplace with vendors. The support is very fast and helpful and always ready to give you advice and solve the problem. I will defenitely continue to use this app.

A Good Scout

I'm really enjoying this app. It's easy for me and my sellers to use. The support has been brilliant. Very prompt and very helpful. All of the documentation is easy to understand and follow. I'm glad I switched over from a different system I was using earlier.

Thanks Webkul and thanks Neha for the great support :)

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

Why no 10 stars? Very nice app, and more, the support is great. Highly recommended it.

Cbd Disti

This is the very best app if you are seeking a marketplace experience for your platform. The customer service is 5 stars as well. They respond to every request right away and offer tons of customizations. The Webkul company makes tons of different apps for your company store. I would recommend them all! Absolutely the best!!

Sparkle And Shine Store

This app is awesome and the support is also fast.
I use this app for several websites now.
I really recommend you this app the developer is really helping you to make it how you want it.

This are the two new site's where I am cone use this app too.

Verycanadian

Wow. Best Support ever. All of my questions which where more than 20 and every day a new one were answered by Neha super fast and cordially. I know for developers and customer service its really annoying for clients to ask every day instead at once. These guys never ever were discouraged to give us the best service.

The APP does really everything it says it does. It was an easy install and like I said WebKul really wants to help you with your build and will answer all questions super fast.

Thanks to Neha that was always there when we needed it. Thank you WebKul you guys are awesome