Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Annasdollarstore

At first I gave company a 1 star because it taken the support team two days to reach out to me. The team final got back in touch with me and help me with a couple of things. The only reason I am not giving this company a 5 star today is because I don’t like the fact that they only communicate through email. I be wanting someone to show me step by step over the phone not through a email that take one 45mins-hour to reply.

Cool Approved World

I am still getting familiar with the app but I must say Webkul has great customer service. They are patient and helpful through every step of the way. My website hasn't launched yet, so I am curious to see how my vendors will respond to the marketplace.

Wychwood Art

Very comprehensive app with numerous settings and options, plus excellent support form Neha and team.

Barulu.com

The most customizable App in the Shopify App store to create a Marketplace. In does require so time investment in order to customize it to your precise needs. However, for us it has been worth it. Also - their customer support is super responsive and quick to resolve issues.

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

instructazone

I used this app for a multivendor purpose for my website and it has raised all levels of my expectations. Great App and amazing support with reply’s almost instant! Would highly recommend.

Xpressmall

Excellent support, excellent app that allowed us to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for a wonderful service.

Fine Lines Egg

I could not be happier with this app- which quite simply, works just as described- but more importantly, with Webkul itself. App Installation was simple and when I requested some custom coding to extend the app's capabilities Webkul quoted a reasonable price and then delivered a great bit of customization that is exactly what I needed. I'm surprised to see a recent review saying they weren't responsive as I have found them to be remarkably fast to respond- sometimes within hours but always by next day.

CREATEMOI

Excellent support, great app that has given us the possibility to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for this fantastic service