Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Funkystuff Ie

Excellent support from Nitika..very helpful!

Pagan Markets

We have only had the platform for two days. We are almost ready to launch. I expected to have to spend a month setting up before launching. Thanks to the team for a user friendly experience and thanks personally to Nitika for assistance when I ran into issues that required skills I do not have.

Hungry Stall

The app is really good. The service is good however they still need to work on the communication. It would be best if they a live chat or something. Emailing back and forth is time consuming.

A few things they need to work on the app though..
* make the icon of the seller much more visible. like make it a little bigger on.
* an option for the seller to have a side bar of their own where in they could label there food and categorized with the admins approval.

Other than these Nitika Srivastava has a very good service.

Italianology

Excellent support! fast and sharp! I really appreciated it!
I talked with Neha and I made a lot of questions to him and he
patiently and accurately answered to all of them!
thank you!

Biasharaonline

Nitika has been very helpful. Merci beaucoup pour votre temps et disponibilite'

Cool Approved

Outstanding Team!!! They are available every time I message them. Top Notch Customer Service. Webkul Team is very patient, understanding and productive.

I love the Multi Vendor Marketplace App, it is easy to use and is a great tool for any marketplace business. :D

Ashikishop

Very responsive customer service!

Subscribary

The app functions very well with no issues.
Outstanding communication and support, really superb!

Zoladeals

Nítika has helped a lot...Thank You Support Team... :)

Teeporium Test

Unbelievable! I've tried other Marketplace add-ons for my Shopify store only to find they missed the mark. Not by much, but did not satisfy all of my requirements.
When I stumbled upon Webkul's Marketplace, I found they really put a lot of thought into this and in detail. The well thought out options available to any store owner that uses this app will meet or exceed those needs in my opinion.
The support is very responsive and patient. They work with you to offer solutions and receive my feedback to make future improvements of this app. They actually listen to you.
The cost of using this app is also extremely satisfying for what is offered.
5 Stars - I highly recommend trying this out!