Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Local Joe

This app works *most* of the time in the most frustrating ways possible. It has created more headaches for my store than it has solved, and I finally felt compelled to write a review after the most recent one sent me over the edge and made me look stupid with both my customer and my sellers.

I recently found that the app does not collect about 2% of my order data, which results in the seller not being able to see an order that a customer has placed. Big problem. Once I caught it, I was able to inform the sellers to rush out the products to customers, but I really only caught it by chance due to the volume I'm doing (which isn't even that much).

Other big pains:
* The app is developed by some folks in India who do not have 24/7 customer support. Over a recent holiday weekend for India, I was without support for a variety of issues for four days (sent tickets Friday afternoon my time, didn't hear back from app vendor until Tuesday morning my time)
* The app claims to do "seller payments" ... that's really not true. It only lets the seller put in their banking info so you can manually wire them money. I found this out too late, after I had promised sellers that we could do automatic payments, and now I have to go back on my word.
* The password reset function doesn't work sometimes. As a result, my seller has been locked out of their store since Friday (due to lack of support mentioned above)

I had hoped that this app would facilitate my entire back-end until I was making enough revenue to build a custom one. Since I can't pay sellers through it, I can't get the seller shipping to work, and more ... I just use it as a fancy secure way for sellers to push data to Shopify. Had I known it would be this much of a headache, I would've rather done all of that maintenance myself and avoided using this app. Now I'm stuck with it and I'm writing this review in hopes of spurring the developer to put some work into it.

EDIT: I am downgrading my review from 2 stars to 1 star.

After a week of troubleshooting the issue with the dev team, in which they'd claim the issue was fixed and it wasn't (really hard to continuously troubleshoot an issue with someone whose hours don't overlap with yours at all), my store has ALSO decided to randomly and erroneously reassign every product to a new, random seller. So now I've got sellers who sell competing products looking at all the product details (including commission settings) of their competitors, and they know their competitors are doing the same. Of course, because it's normal hours for me the dev team is nowhere to be found, so I'm manually trying to Reassign every product and the app is now timing out and delivering errors. The only silver lining is that my Shopify store hasn't yet been affected (i.e. the customers are still seeing the items correctly assigned).

Kyubu Market

Neha and the whole team were a great help in getting everything up and running!

The Collective Ct

I've been patient. At their request I deleted my first review and tried to work with them. Aside from their response time being an average of two days, the app just doesn't do what I need it to.

If you are solely an online store, it may work for you.

If you run both online and in person, don't even try this.

BIG ISSUE

When you sync orders to this app, it does not pull the discount DATA from an order. So many of my sellers are thinking their products sold at full price, and want me to pay them money I never earned. Support for the APP told me they don't do discounts, which is something I think should be made more clear before downloading -- as it makes it impossible to fully use with Shopify. The only way it will work is if your sellers upload everything through the APP -- and still, there is no discount feature.

So now, at the end of the month, I'm going to have to go back and print and cross reference EVERY invoice and compile it for my sellers.

Huge pain.

This app has potential, if they provide better support, ACTUAL REPORTS, and the ability to show final sale price and details, and not just what the original price.

This shows what an order looks like in Shopify, and then in the app. You can see the problem it will cause as I have to pay out sellers...

Pic is on Imgur

Shoppingsubway

I'm very disappointed on their worst service. Very very slow, they are not worth the money you pay.

Theluminoshop

We're configuring our store using this Multi-Vendor app.

App works great so far and has tons of customization toggles for your unique needs. Most importantly, however, their customer service is outstanding. Whenever we had questions, Neha has been very responsive and helping.

Highly recommend for anyone wanting to building a platform via Shopify.

Baby Dorie Store

The most comprehensive marketplace app I've come across. Its functionality is on a higher level than most big marketplaces who's names I cannot mention. I needed some customization done to the app which they did in record time and the customer support is absolutely outstanding. More than 150 emails sent between myself and Webkul and their responses is always very friendly and focused on answering my questions thoroughly. They even communicated with a 3rd party app developer on my behalf which is going beyond good support. I also believe that they offer different apps than the Multi vendor marketplace which I will check out at a later stage so have a look at webkul.com

Trends Tags

In the description this App sounds like a Multi-Vendor dream, with literally everything you could wish for. Whoever, created this App did some excellent research. Unfortunately, that's where the positive feedback has to end because this application is not fit for purpose. It has a terrible product upload process. You can literally forget about uploading a CSV file.

If you want to brave the headache, I would strongly suggest you don't let any of your Vendors near this application and you handle all of the upload yourself. Shopify need to introduce a compatible Market Place application.

Letsbeach

It's sooooo slooooww. I've tried different browsers, doesn't help. It took me 15 minutes and a lot of patience to upload one product. And it also slows down all the website.
This app seems to be in the app store for a couple of years, so developers could really invest this time and money they get into some improvement.

Spoofytees

Its really owsum app. Their support is amazing.

Tesa Tesa

I enjoy using this app but the best thing hands down for me is the customer support that comes with it. Any time I need help with my store I feel confident that Webkul will be able to assist me and they have always been able to sort any issue.

Recently I was trying to figure out my returns process on my site and Nitika at Webkul gave me very clear instructive help to do so.

Couldn't recommend enough!