Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Superhero Collective

Exactly what I was looking for! The app saved my life. It is super simple to use and has great apps to add on for anything else you might need. The customer service is quick and efficient. I haven't really launched the marketplace yet, so I cannot rate the efficiency of running the app with vendors just yet. But so far so good.

Ten Dollar Transformations

This App does exactly what I need, and I've found the support from Nitika excellent. Very impressed so far! The team at Webkul also seem very willing to listen to my needs and carry out additional development work when I need it, which is awesome.

Pearl Party Fanatic Uk

This app has been exactly what I have been looking for and is versatile enough to meet all of my needs.

African Design Bank

Nitika has been very helpful. Very prompt in her responses.
I suggest a full how to use guide found in one place (would be hugely beneficial to customers).

Great that the app allows customization by dev. team.

Overall, highly impressed by product and customer service team.

Shopgozrim

great app!
It has many features and has provided us the ability to sell in a real marketplace environment and empower our vendors
Great support from Neha. highly responsive and helpful
We warmly recommend this app and Webkul!

Hamify

Great functionality and great support.

The Pocket Squire

Awesome customer support from Nitika!

Vivomoberlin

Had a lot of help from Neha. Awesome team with awesome support. Thanks!

Biblezoncases

Nitika was Fast and responsive.
Great help

Gawamo

Support is superb! Nitika was very helpful in setting up our marketplace url. I highly recommend this app.