Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Beautiful Voyager

One of the things that convinced me to use this app was seeing the reviews from other people using it, so I'm happy to add mine to this list.

While I think the UI is hard to use and clunky, I can say that Nitika's support and help has helped overcome those troubles. Every confusion I have, I log a support ticket for, and she always comes back and helps me figure out how to solve the problem or answer my question. For this reason alone, I would recommend this app to others interested in creating their own marketplace.

There will be a lot of learning along the way, but having someone like Nitika to help makes all the difference.

Marchnad

Great app. Support have been a great help as well. You may need a little bit of time to get around how it works, but once you're up and running it's a fantastic tool to start your own multi-vendor set up.

Dubaitawfekh

please how can I change the currency into FCFA please

Freesigners

Very useful app, easy to install and operate. In addition the support team was more than helpful and was always ready to help. would definitely recommend it!

Ketuti

Great service from Neha. Despite the fact that the language and time-zone barrier are at times challenging, the support team of this app always does their best to assist with any problems quickly and efficiently. They are also willing to do customization. I think a live chat option would be a very nice add-on for the support team.

Babies Bazaar

Fantastic app!!! The support and service Webkul provide has been brilliant. They have definitely helped me in adding functionality to my website. I cannot recommend this enough

Easyway Buy

So far so good. The app was very easy to set-up, even for a first time Shopify user. When I did run into a problem, Nikika from Webkul helped me resolve it quickly. Thank you for this awesome app!

Oriegirl Com

So recently I put up a post about this app saying I paid and they never got back to me . I found out two days later that they don't work on the weekends . This is an amazing app really as I have been finding it super difficult to build what I want to build up until I found this Ap. They reply really fast on weekdays and will help you figure out the best way to achieve anything . For anyone thinking of building a marketplace on Shopify , please use this app . It's the very best and did I. Mention it is crazy affordable

Toyzor

Multi Vendor is the best marketplace i ever used. I have tried few multivendor products, but i figured out multivendor provides all the options that am looking for that fits my kid's marketplace platform Toyzor.com. I have tried other multi-vendor products, but i do not see profile page option in other products. I see very a nice professional profile page for sellers and my sellers are happy about it. Shipping configuration is well designed. Support team was very helpful and customized the product as per my requirement in a reasonable rate. And also delivery of customization is on-time . I always received a quick response about my concerns. I would also especially thank nitika srivastava to address my queries and get the deployments done on-time. I would highly recommend as a best product if you are looking for Multivendor platform.

Troddler

If you are running or looking to run a marketplace, Multivendor Marketplace is your solution. We have a nontraditional business that requires our vendors to post their own rental equipment to our site. Our customers then book the rentals from our homepage. Multivendor is our solution to getting our vendors access to our site while allowing our customers to use a booking feature to get the items they want when they need it.

I've had more than enough questions for this team during the ramp up of our company and Neha has been patient, helpful and encouraging at every step. You are able to do an average amount of free customization to meet your store's needs. Customer service for this team is pretty fast, but if you are a US based company, be mindful of the time lag as I believe this team is international. Best to email your questions early in the morning in hopes of getting a response by the afternoon. I would love for this team to get an online chat function as it would help decrease the lag time between needing help and getting it. The bright spot though is, you do actually get help from this team-- which is something you can't say about every Shopify app.

In short, try the app. I think you'll love it.