Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Kickshub

terrible and terrible company , no communication but sure they will charge you monthly fees on time. no easy way to cancel either

Brands Dropship

Very bad documentaton and the claims about translation not work or atleast unable to figure how. My login registration page is still not translated.

Beside that the design is ugly and no way to implement it properly into shopify

Shoeselfee

Awaiting response ..before making a testimony

Yindee

Great App and even better support.

Mini Works

We have just installed this app and we are in the process of evaluating it. So far it seems very well designed and fulfills exactly what it promises. I see old reviews moaning about support service but this is not true. We made some small errors in the install and we got instant help from support - even on a Sunday. Very impressed. Will continue to update our review as we use the app but so far so very good. Check it out at https://shop.mini-works.co.uk/

Card A Ma Jigs

I've used this app for a year now and from day 1 it's been just a pain.

From charging me in the middle of trial, to constant and repeated bugs and issues from shipping not getting collected for sellers, to performance issues and massive slowdown, I highly do not recommend this application it's more work than it's honestly worth.

And instead of improving the system and fixing their issues they just rolled out a new UI and when they do try and fix something more things get broken in the process which they try and but the blame on you.

Metropolisaustralia

Good shopfront, faily easy to use.

Bio Point

I really like the integration of the app in my shopify store, it gives a lot of options and freedom and how to customize your service to sellers, the service that gives the developer team is very good and really helpful to fix difficulties. It's a good solution to have a marketplace and it is very userfriendly.

the only downside is that I need my seller space only in spanish, which brought me a lot of difficulties to get my full page in spanish for the missing translation but the good thing is that Neha very assisted me to help me to fix the translation but it took me 3 months to get it right and once i was ok the app updated to a new version and again I had to reconfigure the translation, which gave me headaches and it make me loose money because I can't offer my service to new sellers if the website is not in the right language.

However this is a good thing that the app evolves and that the app team is willing to improve their app and system. Once everything will be all set, I'll be fully happy ! Overall I am very happy and it really gives me the option to have a marketplace with shopify.

Dr107

The Software is running perfectly!
The mainframe of Admin and Sellers Profiles very useful and convenient.
Excellent support, really professional, quick and knowledgeable! The Webkul team has gone above and beyond to meet my very specific requirements and did a perfect job with full customization for my website according to my special needs.

I'm very satisfied how it’s work and truly impressed.

My Renewable Energy Australia

23 March 2018

I would like to give a very special thanks to Neha and her team for the excellent support that they have provided me over the past 5 months.

I have been building an online marketplace for vendors to upload and sell there products through. After trying several different app from Shopify I kept coming back to Webkal for the apps and support.

Shopify has STRIPE as a payment system as part of the marketplace software but it will not work for marketplaces that require multiple vendors like my site. Stripe support could not help me and referred me to Shopify support. Shopify support could not help me [again] and passed me back to Webkal support. [Neha].

Neha was onto it straight away and advised me that I have to download a purpose build Stripe App that will do the task. I did this but I have no idea od coding for the setup so Neha took over and completed the lot for me including the testing as Buyer and Vendor.

Thanks Neha.

November 2017
After working out a few issues I have the Multi Vendor Marketplace up and running to the standard that I was expecting. After getting use to how the system works and operates I am very happy with the App.

After talking to Neha, she made it clear to me how the use of third party apps work and integrate for freight etc.

When the business goes to market next month and all goes well than it will get a 5 star rating.